Kate Gosselin's Lawyer Says Jon Hasn't Paid Up Yet
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 24th 2009 09:30AM
A judge ordered Jon Gosselin to return $180,000 from the joint bank account he shares with his estranged wife Kate Gosselin, but according to her lawyer, the father of eight has only paid by $28,500.
"The only proof of money we received is $28,500 that was sent over a week ago," Mark Momjian tells Usmagazine.com.
"The only thing we're looking for is the difference, which is about $151,500. We have not yet received confirmation of that," Momjian adds.
However, Jon's lawyer claimed his client is has followed judge's orders.
"Jon has completely complied with all of the directives of the court. He complied. He met all the mandates.," Mark Heller said.
"That's factually incorrect," Momjian says of Heller's statement.
And if Jon doesn't pay the money back by Monday? "We'll be in court. We'll be in court," Momjian claims.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
Kate Gosselin, right, formerly of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" now renamed "Kate Plus Eight" on cable television's The Learning Channel, is interviewed on the NBC "Today" television in New York Monday, Oct. 5, 2009. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Barack Obama Shops at the Gap, Buys Tops for Daughters and Wife, Michelle Obama
- Chris Harrison on Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: "From the Beginning Something Just Didn't Seem Right"
- Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, and Julia Roberts' Stylist Tops Power Celeb Stylists 2014 List
- Jerry Sandusky's Wife Makes Shocking Excuses For Child Molesting: Says ?He Showered With Kids,' But That's ?Generation He Grew Up In'
- Alan Thicke to star in new reality show 'Unusually Thicke'
- Country stars Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney top earners in all of music
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant
- Pablo Schreiber Returning to Law & Order: SVU for a Dangerous Confrontation With Mariska Hargitay's Benson
- Gisele Bündchen Faces Off with Victoria's Secret, Both Brands To Open Lingerie Stores in Brazil in May 2014
- Here Is the Wolf of Sesame Street Mashup You've Been Waiting For