Kate Gosselin's Lawyer Says Jon Hasn't Paid Up Yet
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 24th 2009 09:30AM
A judge ordered Jon Gosselin to return $180,000 from the joint bank account he shares with his estranged wife Kate Gosselin, but according to her lawyer, the father of eight has only paid by $28,500.
"The only proof of money we received is $28,500 that was sent over a week ago," Mark Momjian tells Usmagazine.com.
"The only thing we're looking for is the difference, which is about $151,500. We have not yet received confirmation of that," Momjian adds.
However, Jon's lawyer claimed his client is has followed judge's orders.
"Jon has completely complied with all of the directives of the court. He complied. He met all the mandates.," Mark Heller said.
"That's factually incorrect," Momjian says of Heller's statement.
And if Jon doesn't pay the money back by Monday? "We'll be in court. We'll be in court," Momjian claims.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
Kate Gosselin, right, formerly of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" now renamed "Kate Plus Eight" on cable television's The Learning Channel, is interviewed on the NBC "Today" television in New York Monday, Oct. 5, 2009. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!