Kate Gosselin's Lawyer Says Jon Hasn't Paid Up Yet
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 24th 2009 09:30AM
A judge ordered Jon Gosselin to return $180,000 from the joint bank account he shares with his estranged wife Kate Gosselin, but according to her lawyer, the father of eight has only paid by $28,500.
"The only proof of money we received is $28,500 that was sent over a week ago," Mark Momjian tells Usmagazine.com.
"The only thing we're looking for is the difference, which is about $151,500. We have not yet received confirmation of that," Momjian adds.
However, Jon's lawyer claimed his client is has followed judge's orders.
"Jon has completely complied with all of the directives of the court. He complied. He met all the mandates.," Mark Heller said.
"That's factually incorrect," Momjian says of Heller's statement.
And if Jon doesn't pay the money back by Monday? "We'll be in court. We'll be in court," Momjian claims.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
Kate Gosselin, right, formerly of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" now renamed "Kate Plus Eight" on cable television's The Learning Channel, is interviewed on the NBC "Today" television in New York Monday, Oct. 5, 2009. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dustin Diamond Found Not Guilty of Reckless Endangerment for Bar Fight
- Jenelle Evans Joins Tinder One Day After Arrest, Fight With Ex-Fiance Nathan Griffith
- Josh Duggar's Parents, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, to Discuss Son's Molestation Scandal in Sit-Down Interview With Fox News' Megyn Kelly
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney Welcome Baby Girl, Her Second Child
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!