PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Kanye, Miley, Kate, Jay and More
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 25th 2009 09:00AM
Did you hear the Kanye Death Hoax? Does Miley Cyrus' cameo in 'Sex and the City 2' bother you? Will you watch Kate Gosselin's TV special? Was moving Jay Leno to 10 PM every night a mistake? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· Earlier this week, a rumor hit Twitter that Kanye West had died. How many of our readers had heard it? Not that many -- only seven percent of over 18K. But 86 percent of over 15K are getting sick of the hoaxes. Get the Story and Vote
· In his first radio interview since the incident, Chris Brown spoke about the night before the Grammys, when he attacked his then-girlfriend Rihanna. Although 55 percent of PopEater voters have not forgiven him yet, 62 percent think his music career will be OK. Get the Story and Vote
· Miley Cyrus just filmed a cameo in the sequel to the 2008 blockbuster 'Sex and the City.' But the consensus is mixed on whether it's appropriate for her to be in the film -- 51 percent voted that it isn't inappropriate, 49 percent believe that it is. Get the Story and Vote
· Kate Gosselin will soon answer viewers questions about her life after 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' in a one-hour special airing on TLC. Will you watch? Fifty-three percent of PopEater readers will, the rest won't. Get the Story and Vote
· Lindsay Lohan has been looking a little worse for the wear recently. And 61 percent of voters believe it's due to plastic surgery. Get the Story and Vote
· Rihanna debuted the cover for her new single, which shows the singer wearing barbed wire in what looks to be an very uncomfortable way. Is it too much? No, say 51 percent over over 17K voters. Get the Story and Vote
· Nadya Suleman -- also known as Octo-Mom -- has a little crush on Jon Gosselin. What do PopEater readers think of the pairing? When asked if it was hot or not, 90 percent answered "not." Get the Story and Vote
· Jay Leno is reportedly dragging down the ratings of local news shows that air after his 10PM show each night -- not to mention the fact that many blame him for killing some of NBC's other primetime series. Was it a mistake to have him on so early? Yes it was, say 70 percent of over 188K readers. Get the Story and Vote
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Paris Hilton and Kimora Lee attend the Hello Kitty 35th anniversary celebration held at Royal/T on October 22nd in Culver City, California.
Lester Cohen, Getty Images
Lester Cohen, Getty Images
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- Grizzly Bear frontman slams Taylor Swift
- Alan Jackson's new song 'Angels and Alcohol' debuts at no. 1
- Extra Scoop: Nick Gordon's Family Says He Did Not Cause Bobbi Kristina's Death
- Extra Hot Deals: Kimono Scarves, Skincare, and Necklaces!
- Charlotte McKinney's Big Boobs Are a Huge Struggle for Her — See the Six Reasons Why!