Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/26
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 26th 2009 02:30PM
twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Pink, Katy Perry and Chris Brown are doing in 140 characters or less.
1. Katy Perry
For those who missed it, Katy Perry hosted a Willy Wonka themed birthday bash over the weekend. Sounds like she's still coming down from the excitement and fun. (Happy belated birthday, Katy!)
2. Holly Madison
Earlier today, the former 'Girls Next Door' star was lamenting that she needed a last minute costume idea. Well, Holly Madison has decided to recycle an oldie but goodie: "wasted Pam Anderson." Sounds like it's going to be epic.
3. Audrina Patridge
Move over Justin Bobby. 'The Hills' star had family bonding this weekend with the "most amazing man" in her life: dad.
4. Chris Brown
Seems like the world isn't ready for a Chris Brown and Rihanna reunion. Brown learned his lesson the hard way and received negative comments after posting a link to a fan made YouTube montage of he and Rihanna's relationship set to R. Kelly's 'The Way We Used to Be.' (Get the story.)
Pink is one tough chick, but bikram yoga kicked her butt. Looks like she couldn't take the heat -- literally, as the yoga classes are ideally practiced in a room heated to 105 degrees F.
6. Kim Kardashian
On Sunday, Kim Kardashian introduced Jennifer Lopez to Twitter. She wasn't able to convince J.Lo to join the social blog, but we admire her efforts. (We have to admit, we'd love to see J. Lo upload cute photos of Emme and Max.)
Who Needs Paparazzi?
See what happens when celebrities take over the role of paparazzi and share intimate photos with their fans. Best Celebrity Twitter Pics >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Mayer: I'm a 'recovered ego addict'
- The dress that went viral used in ad about domestic violence
- ?The Expendables' event series coming to Fox
- Jada Pinkett Smith Has Some Surprising News About Her Role on ?Gotham'
- Wow! Kim and Kanye Have Sex How Many Times a Day?
- Kelly Clarkson Dated Who?! The Star Confession We Never Saw Coming
- Salvation Army Turns The Dress Debate Into a Powerful Conversation on Domestic Violence: Photo
- Katie Holmes Needs a Guy "Who Can Scoop Her Up and Do a Tango," Costar Norbert Leo Butz Says
- Dean Sheremet: The "Dumbest Thing" LeAnn Rimes Ever Did for Her Career "Was Divorce Me"