Mysteries of 'Dean Cage,' 'Brooke Hundley MySpace' Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Oct 26th 2009 11:18AM
Dean Cage,' 'Brooke Hundley MySpace' and 'My Antonio Finale Winner
'are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today...
Dean Cage - There's no one way to become a celebrity. Marry someone famous, grow warts all over your body (love you Tree Man), send your kid flying in a homemade balloon (or don't). Dean Cage took a rather unpleasant route to the top of Google Trends. He was wrongly accused of rape in 1996, spent 14 years in jail, and was finally exonerated in 2008 after a DNA test proved he's not the bad guy. Now he's got a segment on CNN, a fat settlement from the state of Illinois, and perhaps most important to him, his freedom.
Brooke Hundley Myspace - Ah yes, you can also file a restraining order against a B-list sportscaster in hopes of climbing the Google Trend ranks. Though we don't much recommend it. And good luck finding the 22-year-old production assistant's MySpace page. There are a few Brooke Hundleys out there and none of their pages seem all that interesting. Can't imagine the real Hundley's page is worth your time. There are better ways of gaining fame, though none of them are much easier...
Baby Fae Baboon Heart - Today marks the 25-year anniversary of the first ever xenotransplant on an infant. On this day in 1984, 12-day-old Stephanie Fae Beauclair went under the knife to replace her sick, tiny heart with that of a healthy baboon. The procedure was a moderate success, giving a brief life to a child who never had a chance. But 21 days later, Fae's kidneys failed and her borrowed heart stopped beating.
Ivanka Trump Wedding Photos - Ivanka got married yesterday, tying the knot with the publisher of the New York Observer, Jared Kushner. The event went down at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J. and was attended by about 500 guests. Family friend Regis Philbin played emcee, "celebrity event designer" Preston Bailey oversaw the deets, and Ivanka walked down the aisle in Vera Wang (duh). Talk about star-studded. But good luck finding pics. As far as we know there were no paps on the dancefloor.
My Antonio Finale Winner - We learned last week that Antonio Sabato, Jr.'s former flame Tully Jensen didn't make the final cut. Last night we found out who did. Hot nurse Brooke Barlow beat out makeup artist Miranda Reinfeldt in the show's final episode. A match made in heaven? Not quite. Barlow said on VH1 following the episode, "I am not in touch with Antonio. We haven't spoken in two, three months." Some things you just can't force. Like love, inter-species transplants, and celebrity. OK, maybe not that last one.
Paul Haggis Scientology - Paul Haggis is a late bloomer. He didn't make it big until his 50s when he became the first screenwriter in half-a-century to write back-to-back Best Film Oscar winners ('Million Dollar Baby' in '04 and 'Crash' in '05 – yes, 'Crash' counts). But he's never made headlines like this. The 35-year church member is reportedly quitting Scientology over its support of Proposition 8, a ballot initiative passed in California last year banning gay marriage.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Cleveland Kidnapping Hero To Get Free Burgers For Life
- PHOTOS: Has Ellen Had Enough Of LA?
- Jennifer Aniston On 'Friends' Reunion: 'We All Miss Working Together'
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- Get More Hot Deals from StyleMined.com!
- Christie Brinkley, 59, Sizzles in Swimsuit Pic
- Exclusive: Madonna on Family, Fashion and Feuds
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Alex O'Loughlin Shares First Picture of Son Lion, 6 Months
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color