Girls on Pop: Playing the Last Card
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 27th 2009 03:36PM
Amy Winehouse's two breast buddies, Chris Brown's inability to sit and think about what he's done, and how soon is too soon for dead celeb costumes - all with special guest star Kelly Calabrese from Hollyscoop!
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 14: Our Inappropriate Love
PopCast No. 13: On Twitter and 'Twilight'
PopCast No. 12: This Week in Swine
PopCast No. 11: Celebrity TMI
Stories we discussed this week:
>> The Decisions That Changed the Face of Hollywood As We Know It
>> Our Cast for the Balloon Boy and Heene Family Made-for-TV Movie
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Watch! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Shay Mitchell Gets a Hair Makeover
- Police Raid Home of '50 Shades' Director and 'Kick Ass 2' Star over Machine Gun
- See First Pic of Angelina Jolie Since Wedding News
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting