Gordon Ramsay Has Friendlier Chin, Thanks to Simon Cowell
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 27th 2009 10:50AM
Gordon Ramsay's craggy face, with its furrowed brow and creased chin, has struck fear in the hearts of line cooks for years. But this year, there's something different about the chef's famous visage, namely a less-imperfect chin. The 'Hell's Kitchen' star told the Radio Times (via BBC) that he underwent a cosmetic procedure on his jaw area earlier this year at the urging of one Simon Cowell.
"My mother said they were smile lines. I could deal with that at 21, but not 42," he said. "Simon Cowell suggested now I'm a success in America, I should do something."
The procedure went well, but not without some pain: "I had a filler put under the deep crevices. It hurt."
Gwen Davies, of cosmetic surgery group Transform, told The Sun that Ramsay will have to endure two or three of the chin-filling procedures every year to keep his smoother look.
"Vertical lines on the chin area are very aging," Davies said. "His were particularly prominent. The dermal filler will have literally 'filled in' and plumped out the crease."
Stars Under the Knife
Bruce Jenner (pictured with wife Kris) gave himself quite the present for his upcoming 60th birthday: a new face. "He corrected work that was done 25 years ago that he wasn't happy with," says his stepdaughter Kim Kardashian.
Life & Style
Life & Style
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Girl With Ryan Gosling
- Pete Davidson, 20, Joins Saturday Night Live as Featured Player
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Reboot in the Works From Sony
- Rosie O'Donnell: Adjusting To 50-Pound Weight Loss Has Been More ?Difficult' Than Expected
- She BOUGHT Buns, Hun! ?Anaconda' Rapper Nicki Minaj Appears To Have Had Butt Augmentation, Says Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
- Kanye West's Insistence For Disabled Fans To Rise During Sydney Concert Was ?Downright Offensive': President Of Disabled Rights Organization
- United Nations names Leonardo DiCaprio 'Messenger for Peace' on climate issues
- ?Nymphomaniac Director's Cut': Yes, this one's even longer
- Alexis Bledel Seen For First Time Since Secretly Marrying Vincent Kartheiser, Newlywed Reunites with Sisterhood Castmates
- Fall TV Obsessions: Red Band Society Hits Close to Home—And We're Thankful for That
- Jane Fonda Is a Flasher! "When You Have Big Tits, People Treat You Differently"