Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Say 'I Do,' Then Tattoo
People may doubt the wisdom of getting hitched after a month-long courtship, but newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are putting the stamp of approval on their chance of success - literally. Over the weekend, Kardashian and Odom took an unplanned trip to a Los Angeles tattoo parlor to make a romantic gesture in permanent ink. "I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand, and then once we got to the shop, we decided on getting each other's initials," Kardashian confessed on her blog. "I got "LO" in cursive on my right hand and he got "KO" on both hands."
According to PEOPLE, Kardashian also has "I love you" tattooed in her father's handwriting on her wrist and a cross and angel wings with the word "father" written above it tattooed on her back.
The couple were having dinner when Kardashian suggested they get inked. The ' Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wrote: "I think the best tattoo experiences are the spontaneous ones, because that way you are not only left with the tattoo, but an amazing memory to go along with it! I'm definitely a believer in tattoos as long as they are thoughtful and have significant meaning, which all of mine do."
She added, "Tattoos are something you'll have for the rest of your life, so it's important to get one that truly means something to you."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Blunt Marries Sofia Wellesley, Celebrates In Lavish Majorca Ceremony: Details
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin at iHeartRadio Music Festival: Picture, Details
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Parenting Willow and Jaden, Marriage, and "Sisterhood" With Angelina Jolie
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!
- Giuliana Rancic's New Signature Brand of Wine Is Bottled in Shatter-Proof Cups, "Geared Toward Women Like Me"
- John Travolta Breaks Out Into Song and Dance, Sings "You're the One That I Want" With Abigail Spencer