Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Say 'I Do,' Then Tattoo
People may doubt the wisdom of getting hitched after a month-long courtship, but newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are putting the stamp of approval on their chance of success - literally. Over the weekend, Kardashian and Odom took an unplanned trip to a Los Angeles tattoo parlor to make a romantic gesture in permanent ink. "I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand, and then once we got to the shop, we decided on getting each other's initials," Kardashian confessed on her blog. "I got "LO" in cursive on my right hand and he got "KO" on both hands."
According to PEOPLE, Kardashian also has "I love you" tattooed in her father's handwriting on her wrist and a cross and angel wings with the word "father" written above it tattooed on her back.
The couple were having dinner when Kardashian suggested they get inked. The ' Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wrote: "I think the best tattoo experiences are the spontaneous ones, because that way you are not only left with the tattoo, but an amazing memory to go along with it! I'm definitely a believer in tattoos as long as they are thoughtful and have significant meaning, which all of mine do."
She added, "Tattoos are something you'll have for the rest of your life, so it's important to get one that truly means something to you."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum Dresses as Fly-Like Insect for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Lisa Vanderpump on Vanderpump Rules New Season "I'm Not Proud of Their Behavior"
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next