Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Say 'I Do,' Then Tattoo
People may doubt the wisdom of getting hitched after a month-long courtship, but newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are putting the stamp of approval on their chance of success - literally. Over the weekend, Kardashian and Odom took an unplanned trip to a Los Angeles tattoo parlor to make a romantic gesture in permanent ink. "I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand, and then once we got to the shop, we decided on getting each other's initials," Kardashian confessed on her blog. "I got "LO" in cursive on my right hand and he got "KO" on both hands."
According to PEOPLE, Kardashian also has "I love you" tattooed in her father's handwriting on her wrist and a cross and angel wings with the word "father" written above it tattooed on her back.
The couple were having dinner when Kardashian suggested they get inked. The ' Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wrote: "I think the best tattoo experiences are the spontaneous ones, because that way you are not only left with the tattoo, but an amazing memory to go along with it! I'm definitely a believer in tattoos as long as they are thoughtful and have significant meaning, which all of mine do."
She added, "Tattoos are something you'll have for the rest of your life, so it's important to get one that truly means something to you."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!