Rihanna's 'Rated R' Album Cover Debut
You've probably seen Rihanna's racy single cover, and now PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere the cover for her impending album, 'Rated R.' The grainy black-and-white cover shows the R&B queen draped in hand jewelry and covering one eye.
The album, which is set to be released on Monday, Nov. 23, is Rihanna's first album since 2007's 'Good Girl Gone Bad.'
It is also Rihanna's first album since she was assaulted by boyfriend Chris Brown in February.
The 'Rated R' cover was shot by famed photographer Ellen von Unwerth, who says that "Rihanna was looking to create something a bit new for the look of the album."
Von Unwerth goes on to say that Rihanna is "so beautiful, sweet and tough at the same time -- and a pleasure to shoot," adding that she's "fantastic to work with -- very giving, very creative, very involved in every aspect of the shoot, and ready to push the boundaries."
The first single off of 'Rated R' is a slowed-down track titled 'Russian Roulette,' a dark tune in which Rihanna sings: "And you can see my heart beating / You can see it through my chest / And I'm terrified but I'm not leaving / Know that I must must pass this test / So just pull the trigger." You can listen to the song on Rihanna's Web site, Rihannanow.com.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Law & Order' stars share their favorite memories
- Eminem replaced pill addiction with exercise after weighing in at 230 lbs
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale File for Divorce
- Insta-Fashion! Style Guru Preston Konrad Spots Summer's Hottest Fashion Trends in NYC
- Ice-T & Coco Reveal Baby's Gender and Name in 'Ice & Coco' Premiere
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Drunken Vicki Gunvalson, Castmates "Whoop It Up" In Tahiti
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"