Brangelina to Get 'Exposed' in December
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 28th 2009 01:32PM
Just in time for the holidays, best-selling author Ian Halperin is set to unleash a bombshell book about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, aka Brangelina, giving a behind-the-scenes glimpse as to what the Hollywood supercouple is really like as opposed to how they are portrayed. 'Brangelina Exposed' is set to hit stores on Dec. 1, but is available for pre-order, just in case you're doing some early holiday shopping.
'Exposed' will have "exclusive revelations and personal anecdotes" about Pitt and Aniston, including "the true circumstances of the affair" that led to Pitt's divorce from Jennifer Aniston. Jolie's sexuality, troubled past and current role in the United Nations will also be put under the spotlight.
Halperin recently scored a best-seller with 'Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson,' which hit shelves just days after the singer's untimely passing. Halperin famously predicted Jackson's death six months before he died.
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
Smile and happiness: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have dinner at Cicconi's restaurant in Hollywood , Angelina carrying the book Half The Sky: Turning oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide, The couple left in a Camaro sports car Oct 27, 2009 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer hits the web
- 'Grey's Anatomy's' Kelly McCreary Upped to Series Regular
- Meet the Artist Behind the Iconic 'Star Wars,' 'Indiana Jones' Posters
- Aaron Sorkin Confirms Christian Bale Playing Steve Jobs in Sony Movie
- The 31 Best Comedies on Netflix Right Now
- These Action Movie Mistakes Are Far From Winning
- Let Tinker Bell Introduce You to the 'Legend of the NeverBeast' (EXCLUSIVE)