Brangelina to Get 'Exposed' in December
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 28th 2009 01:32PM
Just in time for the holidays, best-selling author Ian Halperin is set to unleash a bombshell book about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, aka Brangelina, giving a behind-the-scenes glimpse as to what the Hollywood supercouple is really like as opposed to how they are portrayed. 'Brangelina Exposed' is set to hit stores on Dec. 1, but is available for pre-order, just in case you're doing some early holiday shopping.
'Exposed' will have "exclusive revelations and personal anecdotes" about Pitt and Aniston, including "the true circumstances of the affair" that led to Pitt's divorce from Jennifer Aniston. Jolie's sexuality, troubled past and current role in the United Nations will also be put under the spotlight.
Halperin recently scored a best-seller with 'Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson,' which hit shelves just days after the singer's untimely passing. Halperin famously predicted Jackson's death six months before he died.
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
Smile and happiness: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have dinner at Cicconi's restaurant in Hollywood , Angelina carrying the book Half The Sky: Turning oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide, The couple left in a Camaro sports car Oct 27, 2009 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Stewart says she can't act well if she doesn't 'vibe' with costar
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- China's Youku Tudou Launches Film Division
- Jimmy Kimmel Reunites 'Friends' Co-Stars to Read Awkward Fan Fiction
- Jackie Chan's Son May Never Work in Movies or TV Again After Drug Bust
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- 'Saw' Will Be Back in Theaters to Terrorize You This Halloween
- Meet Chibatman, the Caped Crusader Riding Around Japan (VIDEO)
- YA Movie Parents Who Don't Suck