Jon Gosselin Not Dating Octo-Mom for TV
Earlier today, 'Cheaters' television producer Bobby Goldstein told In Touch Weekly that the parents of 22 were on board for a show together. According to Goldstein, the show would make for "a very entertaining fiasco," and that he got the idea when he "heard that Nadya has an insatiable desire to spend time with Jon and to put their families together."
Goldstein said the show would be called 'Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom,' and would follow the single Jon "as he contemplates what hooking up with Octomom could really be like."
Despite the denial from Jon's camp, Goldstein says that "notoriety is a component that some humans place a lot of value on."
Gosselin found himself back in court earlier this week for his ongoing divorce from Kate. During the hearing, it was shown that he complied with a court order and returned $230,000 of the couple's money to a proper account.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!