Jon Gosselin Not Dating Octo-Mom for TV
Earlier today, 'Cheaters' television producer Bobby Goldstein told In Touch Weekly that the parents of 22 were on board for a show together. According to Goldstein, the show would make for "a very entertaining fiasco," and that he got the idea when he "heard that Nadya has an insatiable desire to spend time with Jon and to put their families together."
Goldstein said the show would be called 'Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom,' and would follow the single Jon "as he contemplates what hooking up with Octomom could really be like."
Despite the denial from Jon's camp, Goldstein says that "notoriety is a component that some humans place a lot of value on."
Gosselin found himself back in court earlier this week for his ongoing divorce from Kate. During the hearing, it was shown that he complied with a court order and returned $230,000 of the couple's money to a proper account.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!