Jon Gosselin Not Dating Octo-Mom for TV
Earlier today, 'Cheaters' television producer Bobby Goldstein told In Touch Weekly that the parents of 22 were on board for a show together. According to Goldstein, the show would make for "a very entertaining fiasco," and that he got the idea when he "heard that Nadya has an insatiable desire to spend time with Jon and to put their families together."
Goldstein said the show would be called 'Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom,' and would follow the single Jon "as he contemplates what hooking up with Octomom could really be like."
Despite the denial from Jon's camp, Goldstein says that "notoriety is a component that some humans place a lot of value on."
Gosselin found himself back in court earlier this week for his ongoing divorce from Kate. During the hearing, it was shown that he complied with a court order and returned $230,000 of the couple's money to a proper account.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- K. Michelle: What's In My Bag?
- 6 Beauty Products to Help You Look Well-Rested on Daylight Saving Time 2015
- Taylor Swift Ditches Her Lined Eyes, Red Lips for Adorable Selfie With Cat Meredith: Photo
- Conan O'Brien's 5 best bits from Cuba show
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- Julie Andrews still mourning the loss of husband of 41 years