Jon Gosselin Not Dating Octo-Mom for TV
Earlier today, 'Cheaters' television producer Bobby Goldstein told In Touch Weekly that the parents of 22 were on board for a show together. According to Goldstein, the show would make for "a very entertaining fiasco," and that he got the idea when he "heard that Nadya has an insatiable desire to spend time with Jon and to put their families together."
Goldstein said the show would be called 'Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom,' and would follow the single Jon "as he contemplates what hooking up with Octomom could really be like."
Despite the denial from Jon's camp, Goldstein says that "notoriety is a component that some humans place a lot of value on."
Gosselin found himself back in court earlier this week for his ongoing divorce from Kate. During the hearing, it was shown that he complied with a court order and returned $230,000 of the couple's money to a proper account.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Macklemore Admits to Drug Relapse, Blames Fame: "I Just Wanted to Escape"
- Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Shows Off Her Blinging Engagement Ring: See the 3.5-Carat Stunner
- Bachelorette Britt Nilsson Congratulates Kaitlyn Bristowe on Finding Love: "A Woman I Am Happy to Call My Friend"
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- JoAnna García Swisher Opens Up About Her Sex Life With Nick Swisher on Watch What Happens Live—Watch Now!
- The Night Before Trailer: Seth Rogen Trips Out in Church After Taking Mushrooms and Miley Cyrus Makes a Surprise Appearance!
- This Game of Thrones Casualty Just Joked About Her Death Way Too Soon...And It Is Not OK!