Jon Gosselin Not Dating Octo-Mom for TV
Earlier today, 'Cheaters' television producer Bobby Goldstein told In Touch Weekly that the parents of 22 were on board for a show together. According to Goldstein, the show would make for "a very entertaining fiasco," and that he got the idea when he "heard that Nadya has an insatiable desire to spend time with Jon and to put their families together."
Goldstein said the show would be called 'Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom,' and would follow the single Jon "as he contemplates what hooking up with Octomom could really be like."
Despite the denial from Jon's camp, Goldstein says that "notoriety is a component that some humans place a lot of value on."
Gosselin found himself back in court earlier this week for his ongoing divorce from Kate. During the hearing, it was shown that he complied with a court order and returned $230,000 of the couple's money to a proper account.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!
- Inherited Or Injected? Khloe Kardashian & Kylie Jenner Flaunt Matching Trout Pouts As Nip Tuck Rumors Continue
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...