Jon Gosselin Not Dating Octo-Mom for TV
Earlier today, 'Cheaters' television producer Bobby Goldstein told In Touch Weekly that the parents of 22 were on board for a show together. According to Goldstein, the show would make for "a very entertaining fiasco," and that he got the idea when he "heard that Nadya has an insatiable desire to spend time with Jon and to put their families together."
Goldstein said the show would be called 'Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom,' and would follow the single Jon "as he contemplates what hooking up with Octomom could really be like."
Despite the denial from Jon's camp, Goldstein says that "notoriety is a component that some humans place a lot of value on."
Gosselin found himself back in court earlier this week for his ongoing divorce from Kate. During the hearing, it was shown that he complied with a court order and returned $230,000 of the couple's money to a proper account.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of Documentary Trailer: We Were The Biggest Band in the World, Then It Just Stopped
- Jenny Slate Sings Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as Marcel the Shell
- British Man Who Spends $150K on Botox, Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian: "I Welcome the Hate"
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- Elizabeth Olsen Gets Major Haircut Because The Year of the Bob Ain't Over Yet—Check It Out!
- Did Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kidnap Chris Martin and Hold Him Hostage? He Says They Did!
- Nicki Minaj Goes High Fashion in New Roberto Cavalli Campaign—See the Pics!