Tricks or Treat, Noah Cyrus?
It seems that the proverbial torch has been passed from Miley to her younger sister, Noah Cyrus. This girl is 9 years old, and was photographed this week wearing what amounts to a 'street walker' Halloween costume. She's got a pair of boots on that no woman should own unless she's at least hit puberty. At least.
Many people argue that it's just a Halloween costume, that she's growing up in the shadow of her sister and feels that there's no other alternative. Sexy and skanky sells - as has been displayed by Miley. Remember Jamie-Lynn Spears, who has suddenly vanished from the limelight? She was hot, hot, hot when she was spotted around town with a young lad, but when she became pregnant at 16, the media feasted on her scandal and then left her behind. Surely a young girl doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.
Father Billy Ray Cyrus doesn't seem to be adverse to his daughters' behaviour. Some claim that he's pimping out his children for more money, and others insist that he's pushing them into this never-ending lust for fame.
I'm not agreeing with that, since it's difficult to tell what's going on behind the scenes, but these girls seem to be doing whatever they want, and Daddy Cyrus has kindly stepped out of the spotlight. I can honestly say that if I saw either of my nieces in an outfit like that, even if it was for Halloween, I'd be having words with my sister.
I'll never understand why strong women aren't copied more often. If they are, it's by a small group of girls who are teased by the others. Where are the Hermoine costumes? What about hard-core Sarah Connor from 'Terminator'? To me, these characters are infinitely sexier than a Tila Tequila.
It's always so disturbing when the younger cohort is groomed for fame, and the older group (ridiculous, since they're like 17 or 18 years old) is put out to pasture. What sorts of young women are we aiming to produce here? Little girls in hooker boots hugging stripper poles is hardly the image we want them to emulate.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video
- The Terrifying Thing Gwyneth Paltrow's Alleged Stalker Keeps Doing
- Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Wife Files for Separation
- Wedding News! Jodie Foster Marries GF Alexandra Hedison
- Eric Hill Death: Bachelorette Producers, Chris Harrison Speak Out on Contestant's Tragic Passing
- Kaley Cuoco Actually Chops Off Hair For Reals This Time: Photo
- The Other Woman Cast Is a Modern-Day 90s Girl Group: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton Coordinate Outfits