Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 10/29
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 29th 2009 11:23AM
twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Britney Spears, Hugh Hefner and Levi Johnston are doing in 140 characters or less.1. Britney Spears
Britney has been teasing her new '3' video since Wednesday and finally released a small anti-climatic clip. Of course, that hasn't kept us from watching it over and over and....
2. Kim Kardashian
Kim spent the morning fighting new claims that she's on a "Cookie Diet." In a later tweet, she said, "I workout hard, eat well & take all natural Quick Trim, not eat cookies as a diet! Cookies are an indulgence not a diet!"
3. Hugh Hefner
While the girls are away, Hef will play? Actually, it sounds like he's going to be pretty busy while the new 'Girls Next Door' film a segment on 'The Wendy Williams Show.' He tweeted later, "I'm doing a taped TV interview this afternoon for the 20th Anniversary of the Simpson show." (We still can't get over the Marge Simpson Playboy photos.)
4. Levi Johnston
Despite claims that Levi Johnston (the father of Sarah Palin's grandson) is posing full frontal for Playgirl, he says it hasn't been confirmed yet. Honestly, is the world really ready for the full monty? We'll have to wait and see.
5. Star Jones
Star Jones admits she was ready to tear Jon Gosselin's 22-year-old girlfriend Hailey Glassman apart during 'The Insider' panel this week but had a total change of heart upon meeting her. We cannot wait to see what else goes down. (The interview airs Oct 29-30.)
Who Needs Paparazzi?
See what happens when celebrities take over the role of paparazzi and share intimate photos with their fans. Best Celebrity Twitter Pics >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper