Hailey Glassman: Jon Gosselin Is Emotionally Abusive, Throws 'Mantrums'
She adds, "I cry and say, 'Why are you so mean to me?' "
"Sometimes he has trouble with the truth," she says, "and he will dance and dance around his lies. He's like Jekyll and Hyde. But I still love him."
As if the 22-year-old hadn't already raised enough red flags with those statements, she adds that she met Gosselin without having a clear picture of the circumstances of his public life. "I met Jon in a bubble," she explains. "I'd never seen the show. I had no idea."
Gosselin's fame became clear to Glassman soon enough - she claims that the public scrutiny of her relationship is another obstacle. "People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she says. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Glassman claims her relationship with Gosselin is "not normal," but says,"I don't want to leave him all alone. At the end of the day, I love him but I dislike him at times. When I love someone I would never hurt them."
A source close to Jon tells PEOPLE, "He was very supportive of her doing the interview. He wants her to clear her name... He has a lot of on his plate and he gets frustrated but he's supportive of her."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bobby Brescia's Life After The Hills Couldn't Be More Different From His Costars': Details, New Pictures!
- Kim Kardashian Channels a Cowgirl at Paris Fashion Week, Stops Traffic in French Capital
- Jessa Duggar, Ben Seewald Share Romantic Mini-Vacation Pictures, Enjoy Sunset Kisses
- Flashback: Harrison Ford talks flying in ?99
- 'Storage Wars' star reportedly threatens to leave show if A&E cuts salary
- The roles that got away
- Kelly Clarkson Admits She Once Dated Justin Guarini, Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a "Pitchy Stripper"—Watch Now!
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful