Hailey Glassman: Jon Gosselin Is Emotionally Abusive, Throws 'Mantrums'
She adds, "I cry and say, 'Why are you so mean to me?' "
"Sometimes he has trouble with the truth," she says, "and he will dance and dance around his lies. He's like Jekyll and Hyde. But I still love him."
As if the 22-year-old hadn't already raised enough red flags with those statements, she adds that she met Gosselin without having a clear picture of the circumstances of his public life. "I met Jon in a bubble," she explains. "I'd never seen the show. I had no idea."
Gosselin's fame became clear to Glassman soon enough - she claims that the public scrutiny of her relationship is another obstacle. "People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she says. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Glassman claims her relationship with Gosselin is "not normal," but says,"I don't want to leave him all alone. At the end of the day, I love him but I dislike him at times. When I love someone I would never hurt them."
A source close to Jon tells PEOPLE, "He was very supportive of her doing the interview. He wants her to clear her name... He has a lot of on his plate and he gets frustrated but he's supportive of her."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristin Cavallari Cradles Baby Bump, Talks Pregnancy on Red Carpet: See the Picture
- Bill Beckwith Dead: Curb Appeal Co-Host Killed in Motorcycle Crash at 38
- Tom Daley, 19, Dating Dustin Lance Black, 39, "Doesn't Care What People Think" About Age Gap
- Autopsy Results Due, Rock Pays Homage: 5 New Developments In Paul Walker’s Death
- TV Chef Nigella Lawson Admits Cocaine Use, Testifies How Ex-Husband Charles Saatchi Threatened To ?Destroy' Her
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Eyeing Palace Of Versailles As Wedding Location
- New documentary ?Tricked' illuminates disturbing human trafficking culture in the US
- Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine' available just in time for the holidays
- Co-host of HGTV's 'Curb Appeal' dies in San Francisco motorcycle crash
- House of Cards Season 2 Premiere Date Revealed! Plus, Netflix Releases First Smokin' Hot Promo—Watch
- Leona Lewis Laughs Off Headline That Says She "Likes to Get Drunk and Trash Hotel Rooms"
- Justin Bieber Given Ultimatum by Australian Mayor to "Clean Up" His Graffiti