Hailey Glassman: Jon Gosselin Is Emotionally Abusive, Throws 'Mantrums'
She adds, "I cry and say, 'Why are you so mean to me?' "
"Sometimes he has trouble with the truth," she says, "and he will dance and dance around his lies. He's like Jekyll and Hyde. But I still love him."
As if the 22-year-old hadn't already raised enough red flags with those statements, she adds that she met Gosselin without having a clear picture of the circumstances of his public life. "I met Jon in a bubble," she explains. "I'd never seen the show. I had no idea."
Gosselin's fame became clear to Glassman soon enough - she claims that the public scrutiny of her relationship is another obstacle. "People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she says. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Glassman claims her relationship with Gosselin is "not normal," but says,"I don't want to leave him all alone. At the end of the day, I love him but I dislike him at times. When I love someone I would never hurt them."
A source close to Jon tells PEOPLE, "He was very supportive of her doing the interview. He wants her to clear her name... He has a lot of on his plate and he gets frustrated but he's supportive of her."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva Are Dating!
- Kristen Stewart Will Not Star in Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth Reprise Roles
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!