Hailey Glassman: Jon Gosselin Is Emotionally Abusive, Throws 'Mantrums'
She adds, "I cry and say, 'Why are you so mean to me?' "
"Sometimes he has trouble with the truth," she says, "and he will dance and dance around his lies. He's like Jekyll and Hyde. But I still love him."
As if the 22-year-old hadn't already raised enough red flags with those statements, she adds that she met Gosselin without having a clear picture of the circumstances of his public life. "I met Jon in a bubble," she explains. "I'd never seen the show. I had no idea."
Gosselin's fame became clear to Glassman soon enough - she claims that the public scrutiny of her relationship is another obstacle. "People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she says. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Glassman claims her relationship with Gosselin is "not normal," but says,"I don't want to leave him all alone. At the end of the day, I love him but I dislike him at times. When I love someone I would never hurt them."
A source close to Jon tells PEOPLE, "He was very supportive of her doing the interview. He wants her to clear her name... He has a lot of on his plate and he gets frustrated but he's supportive of her."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Cryer on Charlie Sheen: I Lived With the Fear of Something Horrible Happening to Him
- See Us Weekly's Readers' Best Celebrity-Themed Halloween Costumes Here!
- Jessica Biel Pregnant? Editor Congratulates Her on "Impending Motherhood"
- Leave Me Alone! Kylie Jenner ?Livid' At Momager Kris Following ?Blowout' Fight Over Rumored Boyfriend Tyga
- Iggy Azalea And Victoria's Secret PINK Models Elsa Hosk And Rachel Hilbert Attends Victoria's Secret PINK Nation Crazy For Campus Bash At UNLV
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- The Kardashians Love to Curse: "This Family Is So F----d Up"—Watch the Hilarious Cursing Supercut!
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs Are ''Getting Pretty Serious''—Get the Scoop on the Couple!
- Miley Cyrus' Creepy Baby Mask, Fergie's Elvira Costume and More Celebs' Scariest Halloween Moments—See the Pics!