Girls on Pop: Celebrity Scandal and Romance
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 29th 2009 05:58PM
Hailey Glassman's "emotionally abusive" relationship with Jon Gosselin, Levi Johnston's upcoming Playgirl shoot and the not-so-secret romance between Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
PopCast No. 14: Our Inappropriate Love
PopCast No. 13: On Twitter and 'Twilight'
PopCast No. 12: This Week in Swine
PopCast No. 11: Celebrity TMI
Stories we discussed this week:
>> Taylor Swift Caught in Swastika Scandal
>> Hailey Glassman: Jon Gosselin Is Emotionally Abusive
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nikki Reed coy about rumored engagement but effusive about love for animals
- 'Birdman' receives welcome lift on its flight to the Oscars
- Patrick Dempsey keeps low profile at Daytona day after news of split
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Stephen Collins and Faye Grant Avoid Trial, Reach Divorce Settlement
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams Call It Quits
- Rumor Bust! Kim Kardashian Does NOT Want Another Child Just to Save Marriage