Dennis Hopper Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer
The actor was hospitalized in September with flulike symptoms and stomach trouble. Hopper was treated for dehydration and released the next day.
Hopper has been a mainstay in Hollywood for five decades, including an Oscar nomination for co-writing 1969's counterculture classic 'Easy Rider.' He also was nominated for an acting Oscar in 1986 for 'Hoosiers,' and had roles in films like 'Apocalypse Now,' 'Blue Velvet,' 'True Romance' and 'Speed.'
Hopper recently wrapped the second season of Starz series 'Crash.' . He plays maniacal music producer Ben Cendars on the series. The actor also has several film projects in the works.
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- 'Star Wars VII' Cast and Crew Thank Fans For Fundraising Efforts
- Could Sony Have Released 'The Interview' If It Wanted?
- Sony Hires 'Scandal' Crisis Specialist
- Neil Patrick Harris Meets the Freaks in New 'AHS: Freak Show' (VIDEO)
- Kate Winslet is No Shrinking Violet in 'A Little Chaos' (VIDEO)
- Check Out This 'Star Wars' Christmas Light Show (VIDEO)