Dennis Hopper Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer
The actor was hospitalized in September with flulike symptoms and stomach trouble. Hopper was treated for dehydration and released the next day.
Hopper has been a mainstay in Hollywood for five decades, including an Oscar nomination for co-writing 1969's counterculture classic 'Easy Rider.' He also was nominated for an acting Oscar in 1986 for 'Hoosiers,' and had roles in films like 'Apocalypse Now,' 'Blue Velvet,' 'True Romance' and 'Speed.'
Hopper recently wrapped the second season of Starz series 'Crash.' . He plays maniacal music producer Ben Cendars on the series. The actor also has several film projects in the works.
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- TV Ratings: 'Shark Tank' Hits Highs, Grammy Noms Tie at 10 O'Clock
- Paul Rudd Hosts 'SNL': 4 Things to Watch For
- Box Office: 'Out of the Furnace' Bombing; 'Frozen,' 'Catching Fire' Vie for No. 1
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction
- 'X-Men' Kind of Confuses Ian McKellen
- Jerry Bruckheimer Signs Deal With Paramount, Prioritizes 'Beverly Hills Cop' and 'Top Gun' Sequels