Dennis Hopper Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer
The actor was hospitalized in September with flulike symptoms and stomach trouble. Hopper was treated for dehydration and released the next day.
Hopper has been a mainstay in Hollywood for five decades, including an Oscar nomination for co-writing 1969's counterculture classic 'Easy Rider.' He also was nominated for an acting Oscar in 1986 for 'Hoosiers,' and had roles in films like 'Apocalypse Now,' 'Blue Velvet,' 'True Romance' and 'Speed.'
Hopper recently wrapped the second season of Starz series 'Crash.' . He plays maniacal music producer Ben Cendars on the series. The actor also has several film projects in the works.
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Asia's Largest Theater Shuts Down Following Death
- Tim Goodman: Colbert Will Continue to Thrive After 'Colbert Report'?
- Chris Rock to Hackers: 'Top Five' Is "Korean Friendly"
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting
- Here's Chris Pratt - and Some Raptors - in 'Jurassic World' (PHOTO)
- 'The Walking Dead' and 'Pretty Little Liars' Dominated Twitter in 2014