Dennis Hopper Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer
The actor was hospitalized in September with flulike symptoms and stomach trouble. Hopper was treated for dehydration and released the next day.
Hopper has been a mainstay in Hollywood for five decades, including an Oscar nomination for co-writing 1969's counterculture classic 'Easy Rider.' He also was nominated for an acting Oscar in 1986 for 'Hoosiers,' and had roles in films like 'Apocalypse Now,' 'Blue Velvet,' 'True Romance' and 'Speed.'
Hopper recently wrapped the second season of Starz series 'Crash.' . He plays maniacal music producer Ben Cendars on the series. The actor also has several film projects in the works.
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Real World' Star Ryan Knight Dies at 29
- North Korea Blasts James Franco and Seth Rogen ... Again
- Samuel L. Jackson Hams It up in New 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' Trailer
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?