Dennis Hopper Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer
The actor was hospitalized in September with flulike symptoms and stomach trouble. Hopper was treated for dehydration and released the next day.
Hopper has been a mainstay in Hollywood for five decades, including an Oscar nomination for co-writing 1969's counterculture classic 'Easy Rider.' He also was nominated for an acting Oscar in 1986 for 'Hoosiers,' and had roles in films like 'Apocalypse Now,' 'Blue Velvet,' 'True Romance' and 'Speed.'
Hopper recently wrapped the second season of Starz series 'Crash.' . He plays maniacal music producer Ben Cendars on the series. The actor also has several film projects in the works.
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Salim and Mara Brock Akil Ink New BET Overall Deal (Exclusive)
- Marvel Exec Teases Comic Book Death of Deadpool
- Pharrell's Hat? Meet the Guy Who Makes Them
- Miss America was dismissed from sorority amid alleged hazing violations
- The most ridiculous stories from iPhone 6 release week
- Emma Watson isn't afraid of the ?F' word
- 20 Random 'Friends' Facts Every Fan Should Know
- Jada Pinkett Smith Just Joined 'Magic Mike XXL' in a Super Secret Role
- What to Watch This Week: 'Neighbors,' 'Gotham,' 'Scandal,' & More