Dennis Hopper Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer
The actor was hospitalized in September with flulike symptoms and stomach trouble. Hopper was treated for dehydration and released the next day.
Hopper has been a mainstay in Hollywood for five decades, including an Oscar nomination for co-writing 1969's counterculture classic 'Easy Rider.' He also was nominated for an acting Oscar in 1986 for 'Hoosiers,' and had roles in films like 'Apocalypse Now,' 'Blue Velvet,' 'True Romance' and 'Speed.'
Hopper recently wrapped the second season of Starz series 'Crash.' . He plays maniacal music producer Ben Cendars on the series. The actor also has several film projects in the works.
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Gisele Bundchen celebrates end of runway career with nude photo shoot
- Chris Evans: 'Avengers: Infinity War' Films Will Take "9 Months to Shoot" Back to Back
- Discovery, Showtime, FX and HBO Top Brass Heading to Edinburgh TV Festival
- Mel Gibson to Appear in Karlovy Vary Festival Trailer
- 14 Movie Sequels That Bombed at the Box Office
- Best of Late Night TV: Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Emotional Interview,' Kevin Spacey's Tiger Beat Audition (VIDEO)
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About That 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist