Casting the 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' Movie
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 30th 2009 09:08PM
Once-upon-a-time, Jon and Kate Gosselin were just the parents of twins and sextuplets, whose occasional appearances on TLC to showcase the difficulties of parenting multiple sets of multiples turned into a reality series -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' But now, their life and fame have sky-rocketed into a tabloid mess and their story is definitely made-for-TV-worthy. (And there are rumors that there is a movie in the making.) With the accusations of affairs, the talk show appearances and the court drama, we're sure it'd be a riveting film. Check out our picks for who should play who. (Keep in mind, due to child labor laws, we didn't cast the kids.) Vote on Our Picks After the Jump
The mother-of-8 has transformed herself from a frumpy housewife to a glamorous wanna-be talk show host. These actresses could all easily have the "Kate look" and pull off acting like a shrew in one moment, and a sympathetic scorned wife the next.
Our favorite: Julie Bowen
Whoever takes on the role of Octo-Dad will need to be able to wear a Cubic-zirconium in one ear, a blue tooth headset in the other, and love Ed Hardy -- if that's actually possible. We think one of these actors could definitely handle Jon's personality and personal style.
Our favorite: Tim Kang
Gosselin's 23-year-old girlfriend definitely has earned her place in the film -- with her own appearances on talk shows and her constant Twitter updates about her love affair with the Gosselin patriarch. And she's got a little baggage of her own -- once she was exposed as the new woman, photos of her doing drugs and drinking in college popped up all over the Internet. And that definitely adds intrigue to the story.
Our favorite: Mischa Barton
Steve is the salt-and-pepper bodyguard to Kate -- and Jon claims the two had an affair. Both parties have denied it and Kate says she's just friends with the hunky guy who puts his life on the line for hers every day.
Our favorite: James Brolin
Television's most-feared interview went head-to-head with Jon on 'The Insider,' and turned into a figurative bloody pulp. This confrontation definitely needs recreating, but who will fill the lawyer's shoes?
Our favorite: Edie Falco
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!
- Inherited Or Injected? Khloe Kardashian & Kylie Jenner Flaunt Matching Trout Pouts As Nip Tuck Rumors Continue
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...
- Michelle Rodriguez Imagines How Paul Walker Would Have Reacted to the Furious 7 Trailer: Watch Now!