Jon Gosselin Wants to Make Amends to Hailey, Kate, Etc.
In her own candid interview, Glassman revealed, "He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused."
"People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she said. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Former 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Gosselin later responded, "[She] has paid a significant price to live under such a media microscope. I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her as she has selflessly born the pressures I have endured under the media glare."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cookie Monster Responds to Siri's Amazing Zero Divided By Zero Answer
- Brody Jenner "Would Love to Be There" at the ESPYS to Support Caitlyn: "It's a Huge Deal"
- You Will Never Be As Stylish As These Two 2-Year-Old BFF Models: See Their Adorable Photos!
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Vanessa Lachey on Trump/NBC feud: 'Sometimes it just doesn't work out'
- Pageant winners decry NBC's decision as Trump takes legal action
- Which Canadian Is Hotter: Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Celebrate Canada Day and Play Our Game Now!
- Jim Carrey Goes on Twitter Rant Over California's Vaccine Bill, Calls Gov. Jerry Brown a "Corporate Fascist"
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Celebrates His 2nd Birthday, Channels His "Inner Harry Styles"—See the Pics!