Jon Gosselin Wants to Make Amends to Hailey, Kate, Etc.
In her own candid interview, Glassman revealed, "He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused."
"People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she said. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Former 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Gosselin later responded, "[She] has paid a significant price to live under such a media microscope. I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her as she has selflessly born the pressures I have endured under the media glare."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katie Holmes: Suri's Christmas List Makes Me "Panic," I'll Hear About It for "Years and Years" If Santa Messes Up
- Selena Gomez, Lorde End Their Feud to Support Taylor Swift at 2014 AMAs: Pictures!
- Lucy Hale Debuts an Even Shorter Lob Haircut at the 2014 AMAs: See Her Sweet Hairstyle Here!
- Twerk it! 16 Photos Of Miley Cyrus' Raunchy 22nd Birthday Bash
- Thousands Sign Petition For TLC To Cancel ?19 Kids And Counting'
- Foxwoods Resort Casino 'indefinitely' postpones Bill Cosby appearance
- Ricky Skaggs supportive of gay country singers coming out
- Ex-model says Cosby hid behind image of Cliff Huxtable