Jon Gosselin Wants to Make Amends to Hailey, Kate, Etc.
In her own candid interview, Glassman revealed, "He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused."
"People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she said. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Former 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Gosselin later responded, "[She] has paid a significant price to live under such a media microscope. I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her as she has selflessly born the pressures I have endured under the media glare."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cinderella Director Kenneth Branagh Addresses Lily James Tiny Waist Controversy: I Stand By It "100 Percent"
- Amal Alamuddin Lands Teaching Gig at Columbia Law School: Get the Details!
- Julie Chen Learns More About Her War Hero Grandfather in TLC's Who Do You Think You Are? -- Watch Now
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- OMG! Kendall Jenner Jumped By Fan During Girls' Day Out With Gigi Hadid—See the Scary Pics
- Wheel of Fortune Contestant Fails Horribly When Trying to Solve This Disney Puzzle—Watch the Unfortunate Clip!
- Watch Out, Adam Levine! Blake Shelton Has a New Famous BFF on The Voice!