Jon Gosselin Wants to Make Amends to Hailey, Kate, Etc.
In her own candid interview, Glassman revealed, "He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused."
"People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she said. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Former 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Gosselin later responded, "[She] has paid a significant price to live under such a media microscope. I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her as she has selflessly born the pressures I have endured under the media glare."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Belafonte Addresses Mel B Abuse Claims: "Police Aren't Saying I Beat My Wife"
- Annie Movie Review: Quvenzhane Wallis' Revamp Is Desperately Aching to Be Hip
- The Interview's Theatrical Release Pulled: Celebrities Like Judd Apatow, Rob Lowe Are Appalled -- Read Their Shocked Tweets
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Jim Carrey's How the Grinch Stole Christmas vs. the Classic Cartoon: We Take a Hard Stance on Which is Better!
- Original Real World Cast Reunites 22 Years Later, Reminisce About Fights and Fame—Watch Now!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fiancé Wladimir Klitschko Opens Up About the Birth of His Daughter