Jon Gosselin Wants to Make Amends to Hailey, Kate, Etc.
In her own candid interview, Glassman revealed, "He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused."
"People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she said. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Former 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Gosselin later responded, "[She] has paid a significant price to live under such a media microscope. I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her as she has selflessly born the pressures I have endured under the media glare."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Kravitz Wears Dominatrix-Inspired Latex Outfits for Complex Magazine: See the Steamy Pictures
- Joni Mitchell, Iconic Singer-Songwriter, Hospitalized After Being Found Unconscious: Report
- Newlyweds: The First Year Couple Erik Courtney, Nadine Jolie Courtney are Expecting Their First Child
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- The Biggest Revelations From Part 1 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion
- Robin Roberts Recalls Her 50th Birthday Party, Gushes Over Partner Amber Laign: ''We Are So Happy''
- Lena Dunham and BFF Taylor Swift Have the Sweetest Birthday Messages for Jack Antonoff—Take a Look!