Jon Gosselin Wants to Make Amends to Hailey, Kate, Etc.
In her own candid interview, Glassman revealed, "He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused."
"People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday," she said. "I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday."
Former 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Gosselin later responded, "[She] has paid a significant price to live under such a media microscope. I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her as she has selflessly born the pressures I have endured under the media glare."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Says Paul Walker Was the "Guide Into Fatherhood" for Him: "It's Kind of Beautiful"
- Liv Tyler Works a Tuxedo Blazer, Slimming Leggings on the Red Carpet: See Her Post-Baby Body
- Jill Duggar Shows Off 40 Weeks Pregnant Photo Ahead of Engagement Anniversary
- 'Sopranos' star Drea De Matteo's apartment destroyed in NYC East Village explosion
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- Vin Diesel: 'Furious 7' deserves an Oscar but the Academy doesn't like action flicks
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Spotted "Getting Snuggly" at Kenny Chesney's Concert in Nashville—See Pics!
- Billy Zane Thinks All the Zayn Malik Tweets Are About Him—Watch the Hilarious Video Now!
- Ashton Kutcher, Audra McDonald and James Van Der Beek Slam Indiana Governor Mike Pence for Passing Anti-Gay Bill