Lindsay Lohan Slams Dad On Twitter
Michael Lohan reportedly told In Touch magazine that Lindsay is at death's door from drug use. His daughter was untouched by his concern, adding via Twitter, " He should be where he has always put himself after verbally abusing and physically abusing people all my life - behind bars."
"A phone call from my baby sister just now asking, 'Why is daddy doing this?' through tears," she wrote. "He's crossed the lines and hurt me and my family 4 the last time.... So much for having a 'dad'..... I'm going to spend some time with the ones that love me and i love now."
Lindsay ended her Twitter rant on a positive note: "I appreciate those who continue to support me. My fans keep me strong and I love you all so much for it! My second family is what you are to me. Happy hallow's eve!"
Sunday's New York Post reports that Lindsay and her may seek a restraining order "following Michael's statement that he wanted to kidnap her and force her into rehab."
"He is also six months behind in his child support," said Dina Lohan. "On Monday, we will file a violation order, and if he doesn't pay, he'll go to jail"
"He's getting paid for these shows he's doing talking about Lindsay," she added. "He's flying all over the country and not paying for his other three children he's hurting every time he goes on television."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Star Trek's' Uhura Stopped at LAX After Companion Found With Meth
- Video Released of Moments Before Sarah Jones' Death on 'Midnight Rider' Set
- Ted Beniades, an Undercover Cop in 'Scarface,' Dies at 91
- 'Grimm' Star Bitsie Tulloch Thinks These 5 Supernatural TV Dramas Are Totally Worth Watching
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: One of the Best Movies of the Year
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now