Mel Gibson's Girlfriend Gives Birth
More photos of Mel & Oksana >>
Gibson and Grigorieva made headlines across the world when their affair led to Robyn Gibson -- Mel's wife of nearly 30 years and mother of seven of his children -- to file for divorce in April of 2009. Upon announcing the divorce, the couple released a statement saying: "Throughout our marriage and separation we have always strived to maintain the privacy and integrity of our family and will continue to do so."
Just a month after the divorce papers were filed, the new couple announced that they were expecting, and soon after revealed that they were engaged. The couple has yet to marry, and no wedding date has been announced.
Grigorieva is a Russian model and musician who released an album this summer. She has a son with former '007' star Timothy Dalton.
It's a Boy!
When Farrell confirmed the pregnancy news, he said: "Yeah, I'm going to be a father again. I'm very excited man! Very! There is nothing more exciting really."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- 'Orphan Black' Star Tatiana Maslany Recalls Reading Scary German Fairytales (Video)
- 'Fargo' Premiere Recap: The Same -- Only Different
- Lena Dunham Honors Sarah Jones: 'Her Death Hits Close to Home'
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- Pierce Brosnan Isn't Happy With His James Bond Performance
- Stephen Colbert Set for April 22 'Late Show' Appearance
- Tracy Morgan Is 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin