PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Taylor, Michael, Adam, Rihanna and More
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 1st 2009 09:00AM
Should Taylor Swift be more careful about the people she hangs out with? Are you going to see Michael Jackson's 'This Is It'? What did you think of the album artwork for Adam Lambert's debut? And what about Rihanna's single cover? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· Taylor Swift attended Katy Perry's birthday party -- where all guests were asked to wear white so they could paint each other's clothes as the theme. However, one attendee decided to paint a giant red swastika on his shirt, and pose with a photo next to the country cutie. Although 73 percent of our audience don't think Taylor knew what the guy had on his shirt, 80 percent think she should be more cautious of the people around here. Get the Story and Vote
· The decision to cast Abigail Breslin as Hellen Keller in the Broadway production of 'The Miracle Worker' has angered deaf and blind groups who say the part should have gone to an actress with the same disabilities as Keller. But PopEater readers don't agree -- 70 percent don't think it's important for a blind of deaf actress to take on the role. Get the Story and Vote
· Rumors swirled that Octo-Dad Jon Gosselin and Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman would be dating each other for a reality show. Although the reports were denied, we wanted to know if that's something PopEater readers would want to watch? And it's definitely not -- 83 percent said they would not watch if it had been real. Get the Story and Vote
· Adam Lambert debuted a very glammed up cover for his album 'For Your Entertainment.' But our audience isn't too pleased with his vision -- 79 percent of over 146K hate it. But there aren't a lot of Lambert fans in the PopEater audience -- 75 percent of over 135K don't plan on buying his album. Get the Story and Vote
· In other song artwork news, Rihanna released the cover for her latest album, 'Rated R.' And the reaction is split. Fifty-one percent of over 27K hate it, while the other 49 percent love it. Get the Story and Vote
· 'Crash' director Paul Haggis renounced the church of Scientology in a scathing open letter written to the organization. While most PopEater readers didn't know who the Oscar-winner was, 28 percent were surprised that he was a Scientologist while only 2 percent knew of his affiliation with the religion. Get the Story and Vote
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Jay-Z and Alicia Keys pose together before they perform prior to Game Two of the 2009 MLB World Series at Yankee Stadium.
Rich Pilling, Getty Images
Rich Pilling, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'