Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 11/02
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 2nd 2009 03:40PM
twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Lindsay Lohan, Jon Gosselin and Katy Perry are doing in 140 characters or less.
Recovering from her Halloween weekend, Katy Perry revealed her wild escapades in which she "pulled a Miley" dancing around a pole in her camel costume. "It was a hit," she tweeted.
In case you missed it, Chris Brown debuted his 'Graffiti' album cover today. We took a look and found five awesomely ridiculous things about it.
If this is true, we're actually a little scared for Lindsay. She's been in Moracco and yesterday while she was walking with security, a man approached her with a gun. "I screamed and ducked. The guy started laughing and pushed the trigger. It was a fake gun. I was crying. He scared me," she wrote.
Putting rumors to rest about the December cover, Hugh Hefner revealed Joanna Krupa would be gracing the new issue of Playboy. "It's a winner," he tweets.
Hailey Glassman & Jon Gosselin
We really never know what is going on with these two, but they both keep bringing their relationship into the public eye and on Twitter.
Did the former 'Girls Next Door' tie the knot? Not exactly. Bridget Marquardt and Holly Madison just released a new promotional photo for the NOH8 campaign, dressed as a bride and groom. See it here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEEDMore News at Huffington Post Li
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- John Stamos on the Set of ?Necessary Roughness'
- The Swon Brothers Talk ?The Voice,' Bob Seger, and Moving to Nashville!
- Wild Video! Paris Jackson Claims Nanny Would Sneak Into Michael's Bed