Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 11/02
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 2nd 2009 03:40PM
twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Lindsay Lohan, Jon Gosselin and Katy Perry are doing in 140 characters or less.
Recovering from her Halloween weekend, Katy Perry revealed her wild escapades in which she "pulled a Miley" dancing around a pole in her camel costume. "It was a hit," she tweeted.
In case you missed it, Chris Brown debuted his 'Graffiti' album cover today. We took a look and found five awesomely ridiculous things about it.
If this is true, we're actually a little scared for Lindsay. She's been in Moracco and yesterday while she was walking with security, a man approached her with a gun. "I screamed and ducked. The guy started laughing and pushed the trigger. It was a fake gun. I was crying. He scared me," she wrote.
Putting rumors to rest about the December cover, Hugh Hefner revealed Joanna Krupa would be gracing the new issue of Playboy. "It's a winner," he tweets.
Hailey Glassman & Jon Gosselin
We really never know what is going on with these two, but they both keep bringing their relationship into the public eye and on Twitter.
Did the former 'Girls Next Door' tie the knot? Not exactly. Bridget Marquardt and Holly Madison just released a new promotional photo for the NOH8 campaign, dressed as a bride and groom. See it here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of ?Walking Dead'?
- The lyrics of ?It's the Hard-Knock Life,' according to this ridiculous ?Annie' emoji video
- David Letterman's Ex-Cue Card Man Says ?Dave Is the Best Boss in the World'
- Monica Lewinsky Wants to End Cyberbullying for Good
- Wild Fight! David Arquette and Fianc
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brought a Shirtless Man on a Leash to Her Gotham Audition
- Kim Kardashian Leaves Little to the Imagination in Skintight Red Skirt, Grey Bodysuit for a Trip to the Office, Because Why Not?
- Tori Spelling Hospitalized For Possible Pneumonia, Reportedly Undergoes Ebola-Like Quarantine