Dakota Fanning Is a Homecoming Queen
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 2nd 2009 10:36AM
Dakota Fanning isn't just a 'New Moon' queen -- now she's a homecoming queen. Everything is coming up roses (and sashes) for the 15-year-old actress, as she was honored by her fellow Campbell Hall Episcopal High School classmates over the weekend. Fanning, sporting a cheerleaders outfit and tiara while walking arm-in-arm with a football player, was all smiles while winning the prize. More Pics After the Jump!
Dakota Fanning is seen here holding a bouquet of roses as she is named homecoming queen at of Campbell Hall Episcopal High School.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
Fanning puts her fame and busy schedule aside each week to show some school spirit, as she cheers for the Vikings football team whenever she can.
The teen actress is set to propel her career even higher into the Hollywood stratosphere this November, as she stars in the sure-to-be-massive 'Twilight' sequel, 'New Moon.'
Director Chris Weitz said recently told MTV that Fanning's Jane character is "bad news," adding that the acclaimed actress has "never really gotten to play a bad person before, probably because she is a very good person. She is really a lovely young person. But I think she had some fun playing, really, the most evil of all the bad guys."
MORE ABOUT Dakota Fanning
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Dakota Fanning Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence Chats With Adele at Restaurant, and Harry Styles Was There Too: Details!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Blunt Bangs in New Karl Lagerfeld Spring Campaign: See Behind-the-Scenes Photos
- Lupita Nyong'o Single Again, Flirty With Jared Leto at SAG Awards 2015 Afterparty: Details
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Report: NBC News renews Savannah Guthrie's ?Today' contract