Ellen DeGeneres, TV's Scare Queen
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 2nd 2009 01:59PM
Ellen DeGeneres takes pride in her ability to scare the dickens out of her guests. Whether she's crouched in the bathroom or hiding under something, the TV host's ability to make her guests jump in fear -- and then laugh in humiliation -- is uncanny, and makes for some quality television. Thanks to her scared-to-the-floor ambush on Taylor Swift last week, we've compiled Ellen's finest fear-inducing moments!
- Filed under:
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Schumer puts Bill Cosby on trial on 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti hopes ?San Andreas' gets city to prepare
- Thousands sign petition to take back Iggy Azalea's Billboard win
- Iggy Azalea Targeted By Petitioners Who Want Billboard Award Retracted
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Footage of Kim and Khloe's Car Crash Is Legitimately Scary
- Kris Jenner Really Is Trying to Trademark the Word "Momager" for New Lifestyle Platform