Ellen DeGeneres, TV's Scare Queen
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 2nd 2009 01:59PM
Ellen DeGeneres takes pride in her ability to scare the dickens out of her guests. Whether she's crouched in the bathroom or hiding under something, the TV host's ability to make her guests jump in fear -- and then laugh in humiliation -- is uncanny, and makes for some quality television. Thanks to her scared-to-the-floor ambush on Taylor Swift last week, we've compiled Ellen's finest fear-inducing moments!
- Filed under:
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Jared Leto, Selena Gomez, Cara Delevingne "Twirling and Dancing" Together at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Fundraiser
- Tara Reid Believes a Sharknado "Actually Can Happen" in Real Life
- Jenelle Evans Debuts Baby Boy Kaiser at 1 Month With Family: Pictures
- Police Found Sandra Bullock's Stalker With An Arsenal Of Weapons ? Now She Wants To Flee Hollywood For Good
- Chris Pratt Attends The European Premiere Of ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ At The Empire Leicester Square
- Scare Tactics? Author Of New Clinton Expos