Jeremy Sisto Reveals 'Mad Men' Crush
By Amber James Posted Nov 2nd 2009 01:11PM
Jeremy Sisto admits he can't wait to start filming. "We have a lot of cool people come through here, but he's one I'm looking forward to working with," Sisto said. "I'm a huge fan of 'Mad Men.' I watch it all the time."
Even Sisto's co-star Anthony Anderson poked fun at his excitement joking, "Yeah, Jeremy has a man crush."
Sisto admits having any 'Mad Men' actor on the set would be "awesome," but he's hoping Jon Hamm gets approached for a role. "We already had January Jones, so maybe Jon Hamm is next," he said. We'll just have to wait and see.
So are there any story lines you'd like to see on an upcoming episode of 'Law and Order'? "Balloon boy. It's just disturbing... Not only is it wrong and disturbing, it's also dumb asking a child to keep a secret that doesn't make sense to them. It's not a good idea."
Do you have any say in what's in the 'Law and Order' script? "Not really. It's a procedural show, and at the end of the day, it isn't just about our characters. For me, I personally always want more characters and more stuff that isn't directly related to the case. But in the prospective of the whole show, I think the writers are doing it just right. They are keeping the scripts tight and moving the characters swiftly through these serious issues."
Of all the roles you've played, is there one you're recognized most for? "It took me a long time to live down 'Clueless.' I hated it for a while. I felt like an action figure. Everyone wanted to touch me, take pictures and be around me all the time. It felt embarrassing. Now it's different.... And at a certain point, all those kids who loved 'Clueless' grew up and became hot women." *laughs*
What other projects are you working on?: "There is a film I developed about two tennis players. It's a comedy drama. It's set in the backdrop of the double tennis world. These two underdogs, who are older than they should be, make a run for the Open. I'm very excited about it, so hopefully I'll be shooting that during the next hiatus."
PopEater visits 'Law and Order' Set
PopEater visits 'Law & Order'. (From Jeremy Sisto, Alana De La Garza, and Anthony Anderson.) See more photos >>
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy "So in Love" at Birthday and Anniversary Party
- George R.R. Martin: Red Wedding Was "Tremendously Hard to Write," Readers Swore Off My Books Forever
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3, Sisterhood Everlasting, in the Works
- #ThrowbackThursday: Go Back To A Time When Tori Spelling's Marital Problems With ?Soulmate' Dean McDermott Were His Farts!
- QA: Jude Law picked up some bad habits for 'Dom Hemingway'
- 'Bachelorette' creator 'in shock' after contestant's death that puts show in 'bizarre predicament'
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kate Middleton Sports Her Hair in an Updo Twice in 19-Day Tour, Only Wears One Australian Designer
- Model Cassi Van Den Dungen Slams Anorexic Criticism, Says She Loves Her "Bones"
- Kate Upton: I Was a "Little Uncomfortable" Filming Bikini Scene for The Other Woman: Find Out Why!