Joanna Krupa: Kate Winslet's Nude Scene No Different Than Posing for Playboy
She believes Playboy is a tasteful magazine that is nothing compared to what's going on in other media like movies and TV. "As for movies, over the years violence has become more graphic and bodies more naked even in Academy Award winning films. The excuse that nudity and even full blown sex-scenes are 'artistically required' is laughable, as that would imply that all movies from the old days (that didn't contain love scenes) were less artistic. So it simply comes down to 'sex sells.'"
ABC via Getty Images
ABC via Getty Images
Krupa, who appeared on 'Dancing With The Stars,' believes posing for Playboy is empowering for women. "There are several great reasons why female celebs line up to shoot Playboy: finally a woman gets paid more than a man for comparable work, she gets to set the rules, gets to be in a real team work with other women, as many key positions at Playboy are in fact held by women! She brings in her creative ideas, gets involved in the photo selection and ends up with something she co-created through and through," Krupa said.
So how will her new cover and photo spread look? "I really don't display more skin than I saw on my last beach trip to St Tropez - and there were plenty of children running around. So, my cover and spread are sexy without being shocking," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vince Vaughn Gets Recognized at Disneyland, Shocked Fans Make Hilarious Faces
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Like Being a "Curvy Girl" and Not "Too Skinny"
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Hubba, Hubba! Jennifer Aniston Pole Dances In We’re The Millers Preview
- LeAnn Rimes On Affair With Brandi Glanville’s Husband: I Ask God For Forgiveness Every Day
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives' booed at Cannes, called 'a defecation'
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Seemingly age-free stars