Joanna Krupa: Kate Winslet's Nude Scene No Different Than Posing for Playboy
She believes Playboy is a tasteful magazine that is nothing compared to what's going on in other media like movies and TV. "As for movies, over the years violence has become more graphic and bodies more naked even in Academy Award winning films. The excuse that nudity and even full blown sex-scenes are 'artistically required' is laughable, as that would imply that all movies from the old days (that didn't contain love scenes) were less artistic. So it simply comes down to 'sex sells.'"
ABC via Getty Images
ABC via Getty Images
Krupa, who appeared on 'Dancing With The Stars,' believes posing for Playboy is empowering for women. "There are several great reasons why female celebs line up to shoot Playboy: finally a woman gets paid more than a man for comparable work, she gets to set the rules, gets to be in a real team work with other women, as many key positions at Playboy are in fact held by women! She brings in her creative ideas, gets involved in the photo selection and ends up with something she co-created through and through," Krupa said.
So how will her new cover and photo spread look? "I really don't display more skin than I saw on my last beach trip to St Tropez - and there were plenty of children running around. So, my cover and spread are sexy without being shocking," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Josh and Anna Duggar Take Baby Meredith, Nearly 1 Month, Out to Eat: Photo
- Jennifer Lawrence Dominates Human Pyramid in Tiny String Bikini on Vacation With Amy Schumer: See the Photo
- Betty White Rails Against Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion
- Ryan Seacrest's ‘Knock Knock Live' off the air after 2 episodes
- Houston deaths not first time celeb mother, child died under similar circumstances
- Ashley Monroe talks 10-year friendship with Miranda Lambert
- Kylie Jenner Refutes Tyga Wedding Rumors on Twitter, Says She Is "Not Planning on Getting Married Anytime Soon"
- Ashlee Simpson Ross Gives Birth! Singer and Evan Ross Welcome a Baby Girl!
- Chrissy Teigen Balances a Plate of Chicken Wings on Her Butt While Lounging Poolside With John Legend—Watch!