Joanna Krupa: Kate Winslet's Nude Scene No Different Than Posing for Playboy
She believes Playboy is a tasteful magazine that is nothing compared to what's going on in other media like movies and TV. "As for movies, over the years violence has become more graphic and bodies more naked even in Academy Award winning films. The excuse that nudity and even full blown sex-scenes are 'artistically required' is laughable, as that would imply that all movies from the old days (that didn't contain love scenes) were less artistic. So it simply comes down to 'sex sells.'"
ABC via Getty Images
ABC via Getty Images
Krupa, who appeared on 'Dancing With The Stars,' believes posing for Playboy is empowering for women. "There are several great reasons why female celebs line up to shoot Playboy: finally a woman gets paid more than a man for comparable work, she gets to set the rules, gets to be in a real team work with other women, as many key positions at Playboy are in fact held by women! She brings in her creative ideas, gets involved in the photo selection and ends up with something she co-created through and through," Krupa said.
So how will her new cover and photo spread look? "I really don't display more skin than I saw on my last beach trip to St Tropez - and there were plenty of children running around. So, my cover and spread are sexy without being shocking," she said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Saldana Poses Naked in Women's Health UK: "My Body Is Changing"
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Jessie J Release "Bang Bang" Single: Listen Now!
- Rob Lowe's Sexy Shark Week Promo Proves Every Week is Shark Week: Watch
- ?RHOC' Betrayal! Tamra Barney SLAMS Costar Vicki Gunvalson For Badmouthing Her: ?She Was So Nice To My Face And Talked So Much Crap Behind My Back'
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business