Kim Kardashian Gets Knocked Out for Charity
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 4th 2009 01:45PM
Kim Kardashian offered herself as a punching bag for charity.The reality TV starlet participated in a boxing event that benefits The Dream Foundation at the Commerce Casino in Commerce, California.Kardashian took several punches to the face and eventually lost the fight. She's even sporting a day-after black eye from the dust-up, which you can see after the jump!
Kim Gets in the Ring
Kim Kardashian steps into the ring for charity.
However, according to The Daily Mail, it almost didn't happen.
Kim's younger brother Robert was the first bout of the night. And the person who paid to fight him hit him hard, angering his sisters and family -- who stopped the event for an hour before coming back.
However, only Kim and her stepfather Bruce Jenner ended up participating after that. Scott Disick -- Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend -- and Khloe Kardashian pulled out.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 Finale Recap: Teresa vs. Teresa Showdown!
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites; Candice Accola Marries Joe King: Top Weekend Stories
- Stanley Tucci, Felicity Blunt Expecting First Child: "It's Incredible"
- Jessa Duggar’s Future Father-In-Law Defends Her Abortion Comments, Calls Her Critics ‘Hitler’s Doppelgangers’
- Family Feud: Leah & Jeremy’s Moms Duke It Out Online!
- Dwayne Johnson Attends The Japan Premiere Of ‘Hercules’ At The Toho Cinemas
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank