Kim Kardashian Gets Knocked Out for Charity
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 4th 2009 01:45PM
Kim Kardashian offered herself as a punching bag for charity.The reality TV starlet participated in a boxing event that benefits The Dream Foundation at the Commerce Casino in Commerce, California.Kardashian took several punches to the face and eventually lost the fight. She's even sporting a day-after black eye from the dust-up, which you can see after the jump!
Kim Gets in the Ring
Kim Kardashian steps into the ring for charity.
However, according to The Daily Mail, it almost didn't happen.
Kim's younger brother Robert was the first bout of the night. And the person who paid to fight him hit him hard, angering his sisters and family -- who stopped the event for an hour before coming back.
However, only Kim and her stepfather Bruce Jenner ended up participating after that. Scott Disick -- Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend -- and Khloe Kardashian pulled out.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tracy Anderson: If Gwyneth Paltrow Has One Guy "I'm Going to Be Pissed"
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!