Leona Lewis Talks About the 'Dark Edge' of 'Happy'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 4th 2009 07:31AM
Leona Lewis took the world by storm when she won 'X Factor' (essentially Britain's 'American Idol'), and she hasn't looked back since, scoring massive hits across the world. PopEater is exclusively premiering an interview with the British songstress about her new single 'Happy,' which she says has "a dark kind of edge to it, because it's not about happiness, it's about striving to get there." Watch the Exclusive Video Below:
Thanks to Lewis' 'Factor' win, she has the backing of music moguls Simon Cowell and Clive Davis in her corner, which she says is a total blessing. "It's always good to have people like Simon Cowell and Clive Davis in your corner backing you up ... I just have so much respect for them," she says.
Leona's new album 'ECHO' will be available on Nov. 17, and until then, you can get your fill of her amazing pipes by checking out the video for 'Happy' below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- First trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi thriller ‘13 Hours' hits the web
- Some Bill Cosby accusers say comedian used Playboy connections to facilitate alleged bad behavior
- What are Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert hiding in sealed divorce records?
- Extra Scoop: Nick Gordon's Family Says He Did Not Cause Bobbi Kristina's Death
- Extra Hot Deals: Kimono Scarves, Skincare, and Necklaces!
- Charlotte McKinney's Big Boobs Are a Huge Struggle for Her — See the Six Reasons Why!