Leona Lewis Talks About the 'Dark Edge' of 'Happy'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 4th 2009 07:31AM
Leona Lewis took the world by storm when she won 'X Factor' (essentially Britain's 'American Idol'), and she hasn't looked back since, scoring massive hits across the world. PopEater is exclusively premiering an interview with the British songstress about her new single 'Happy,' which she says has "a dark kind of edge to it, because it's not about happiness, it's about striving to get there." Watch the Exclusive Video Below:
Thanks to Lewis' 'Factor' win, she has the backing of music moguls Simon Cowell and Clive Davis in her corner, which she says is a total blessing. "It's always good to have people like Simon Cowell and Clive Davis in your corner backing you up ... I just have so much respect for them," she says.
Leona's new album 'ECHO' will be available on Nov. 17, and until then, you can get your fill of her amazing pipes by checking out the video for 'Happy' below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- ?Spider-Man' spins off: 20 thoughts on ?Venom,' ?The Sinister Six,' and Sony's franchise gambit
- Relive 2013 through the year's top Instagram moments and trends
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Extreme Plastic Surgery? Bruce Jenner May Want to Shave His Adam's Apple
- A-List Abs! You'll Never Guess Who Posted This Six-Pack Pic