Leona Lewis Talks About the 'Dark Edge' of 'Happy'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 4th 2009 07:31AM
Leona Lewis took the world by storm when she won 'X Factor' (essentially Britain's 'American Idol'), and she hasn't looked back since, scoring massive hits across the world. PopEater is exclusively premiering an interview with the British songstress about her new single 'Happy,' which she says has "a dark kind of edge to it, because it's not about happiness, it's about striving to get there." Watch the Exclusive Video Below:
Thanks to Lewis' 'Factor' win, she has the backing of music moguls Simon Cowell and Clive Davis in her corner, which she says is a total blessing. "It's always good to have people like Simon Cowell and Clive Davis in your corner backing you up ... I just have so much respect for them," she says.
Leona's new album 'ECHO' will be available on Nov. 17, and until then, you can get your fill of her amazing pipes by checking out the video for 'Happy' below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brantley Gilbert: Keith Urban supported my journey to sobriety
- Christian singer Lacey Sturm: God saved me from suicide
- Garth Brooks: I'm far from retirement
- Key and Peele put their spin on 1980s aerobics videos
- Why ?Shrek' scared ?Walking Dead' star Chad L. Coleman
- How to Restore Your Hair Using the Biomethod!
- Extra Scoop: Reese Witherspoon Speaks Out on ?Cruel' Treatment of Ren
- Jimmy Kimmel Live's Mean Tweets Are Back! Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow and Lisa Kudrow Have Hilarious Reactions
- Jennifer Aniston Stopped Working Out for Cake Movie Role; The View Panelists Get Heated Over Bill Cosby: Top 5 Stories
- Eminem Raps About Raping Iggy Azalea, Aussie Singer Responds: "I'm Bored of the Old Men Threatening Young Women"