Mysteries of 'Raquel Houghton,' 'BeBe Winans,' and 'Sam Kass' Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 4th 2009 11:37AM
'Raquel Houghton,' 'Sam Kass,' 'Sesame Street Anniversary,' and 'Sarah De Herdt' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today...
Sesame Street Anniversary – See those Big Bird feet in the "Google Doodle" today? Big Bird and 'Sesame Street' turn 40 today. That's old. Especially when you consider a show that's still running strong today. Next Tuesday, Nov. 10 a new season premieres. It will feature celeb hosts Michelle Obama, Cameron Diaz, Adam Sandler, Kobe Bryant, Ricky Gervais, and others.
Sarah De Herdt – Sarah De Herdt's ex must be very mad at her. A couple days ago a torrent of raunchy pics were posted of the Belgian sprinter and bodybuilder. We're talking naked squats in the weight room. Trainers biting her very firm hindquarters. Computer lab nudie web surfing. And worse. Kinda sucks for the girl. Let this be a lesson to us all.
Raquel Houghton – Heard of her? We hadn't either. But she's hot, appeared on 'American Idol' last year, and apparently she's dating Dane Cook. The Internet's kinda on fire with Raquel Houghton action, and we're not exactly sure why. Maybe her group The Valli Girls broke up. Maybe it has something to do with Dane Cook's upcoming LOL NYC! routine which, according to the NY Post will be "taking a dark turn in his material, dealing with subject matter as LOL-averse as rape and even suicide." Whatever it is, she's hot. That's a good enough explanation for now.
BeBe Winans – BeBe Winans is a Grammy-winning gospel star and host of "Oprah's Karaoke Challenge." In March, he was arrested for allegedly shoving his wife to the ground in front of their two children. Oprah isn't too cool with domestic violence - as was made very evident by her stand against Chris Brown earlier this year - yet she continues to feature BeBe on her show. You can be sure Oprah will make something entertaining of the controversy later this week.
Sam Kass – Mr. Kass is the newest chef in the White House kitchen. Last night's episode of 'The Biggest Loser' visited Kass at the White House Kitchen Garden, and now everyone wants to know what's up with this culinary Adonis. The New York Times profiled him yesterday, claiming he's never run a restaurant or a kitchen, but that he's an integral participant in Executive discussions on improving the health of America's youth. He also makes a killer Swiss chard frittata.
What Was Bing Crosby's Real Name – It's November, Starbucks is dishing out its red cups, maybe you've already gotten your first snow, and perhaps you've heard your first Christmas song on the radio. 'Tis the season to ask who Bing Crosby really was. And we'll tell you: Harry Lillis Crosby. His most popular film, 'White Christmas' made $30 million in 1954 (that's $240 million in 2009 dollars) and his song of the same name has sold over 100 million copies.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weird Al: Prince Is One Singer Who "Consistently Said No" to Parody Songs
- Kristen Bell Makes an Uncanny Mary Poppins, Sings Beautifully in Funny or Die Parody: Watch Now!
- Erin Heatherton Goes Topless on a Horse, Rides a Horse Bareback for Buffalo David Bitton Campaign With Eric Decker
- Bethenny Frankel Ex Jason Hoppy Nonchalantly Walks In New York With Pink Fingernail Polish
- Bravo Edits Footage Of ‘RHONJ’ Star Amber Marchese’s Husband Threatening Teresa Giudice’s Brother
- Soap Star Eileen Davidson Joins ‘RHOBH’ With Record Salary ? Her Unreal Pay Revealed!
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- 2015 Pirelli Calendar Will Feature a Plus-Size Model for the First Time Ever
- Alec Baldwin Appears in Court for Bike-Riding Case, Angrily Tweets That NYC Is a "Carnival of Stupidity"
- Nicki Minaj Bares Her Booty in a G-String on Cover Art for Next Single "Anaconda"—Check It Out!