Mariah Flaunts Beach Body for New Video
As Mariah Carey's career carries on, it seems she's getting more comfortable with her own body and showing more of it. Gone are the days of smothering dresses and button-up shirts, here are the days of head-scratchingly-short skirts and cut-out bathing suits. Mariah, who's now 40, took to the beach to shoot her latest video for 'H.A.T.E.U.,' and we think she looked lovely doing it. What say you?
On Wednesday, Carey appeared on 'Ellen' sporting an equally racy outfit. As she walked onto the stage to chat with Ellen DeGeneres, Carey slowly sat down in order to avoid showing any more leg than she already was ... which was a lot.
Once she was settled, Carey went on to explain that she was sporting such a revealing dress (complete with garters) because "last time I wore a baggy ensemble, and then you ragged on me for that ... and prior to that I wore your suit," referring to DeGeneres' trademark pantsuits. She then asked the audience "Is it cool? Are we good?" wondering if she was showing any bits she shouldn't be.
Aside from her music career, Carey is also out promoting the critically-acclaimed movie 'Precious.' Watch the 'Precious' Trailer Here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: 'I Am a Woman'
- Help Fight Malaria, One Bracelet at a Time
- Priscilla Presley Talks the King of Rock, and Las Vegas Elvis Exhibition
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians