Mariah Flaunts Beach Body for New Video
As Mariah Carey's career carries on, it seems she's getting more comfortable with her own body and showing more of it. Gone are the days of smothering dresses and button-up shirts, here are the days of head-scratchingly-short skirts and cut-out bathing suits. Mariah, who's now 40, took to the beach to shoot her latest video for 'H.A.T.E.U.,' and we think she looked lovely doing it. What say you?
On Wednesday, Carey appeared on 'Ellen' sporting an equally racy outfit. As she walked onto the stage to chat with Ellen DeGeneres, Carey slowly sat down in order to avoid showing any more leg than she already was ... which was a lot.
Once she was settled, Carey went on to explain that she was sporting such a revealing dress (complete with garters) because "last time I wore a baggy ensemble, and then you ragged on me for that ... and prior to that I wore your suit," referring to DeGeneres' trademark pantsuits. She then asked the audience "Is it cool? Are we good?" wondering if she was showing any bits she shouldn't be.
Aside from her music career, Carey is also out promoting the critically-acclaimed movie 'Precious.' Watch the 'Precious' Trailer Here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Recap: Who Brought the Heat in Latin Week and Who Went Home?
- This Male Model Who Is Also a PhD-Earning Math Teacher Makes Us Want to Go Back to School
- Bethenny Frankel, 44, Displays Toned Body in an Orange Bikini: See Her Vacation Pictures