Natalie Portman Is V for, Um... V
ABC via Getty Images
ABC via Getty Images
In the interview, Portman says: "I'm not opposed to sexuality or nudity in a film, but I'm very opposed to pornography sites and you're pretty much giving them material if you do any of that." She's referring to a common trend of an actor or actress doing a nude scene in a movie, and then photos and videos of it are plastered across the Web shortly after.
Portman says the decision of whether to do nudity or not is "always a big dilemma for me."
The reason she's so outspoken about baring all is because of her sex scene in the upcoming movie 'Brothers.' In the film, she reportedly has a lesbian sex scene with co-star Mila Kunis.
Still, don't call it raunchy to Portman's face. It's "not raunchy - it's extreme," the actress tells V.
Portman also tells the magazine that despite the reliance on plastic surgery for many actresses, she "would hope not" to have any. "As actresses approach 40, it starts becoming really, really difficult," she admits.
MORE ABOUT Natalie Portman
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Natalie Portman Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- 10 Sneaky Ways ABC Is Boosting 'World News Tonight' Ratings (Guest Column)
- 'John Wick': What the Critics Are Saying
- AFM: Olivia Wilde, Cillian Murphy Board Crime Thriller 'Free Fire'
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Best of Late Night TV: Taylor Swift's New Album and Neil Patrick Harris' Nude Scene (VIDEO)
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'