Shatner Gets Poetic With Levi Johnston
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 5th 2009 11:09AM
William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the past, but now, he brought in Shatner to take on not Palin, but her archnemesis: Levi Johnston.
Shatner was on 'The Tonight Show' on Wednesday to deliver all of the best Levi Johnston quotes, including "Is it true that fat kids never get kidnapped?" and "Maybe I'm a genius and not even know it."
As we mentioned before, the Emmy-winning actor and "master thespian" (according to Conan) is a pro at the serious-but-hysterical Twitter readings, having mastered his craft by reading the tweets of Levi's baby's grandma, Sarah Palin. See for yourself:
MORE ABOUT William Shatner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about William Shatner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Funniest Moments Ever: Watch a Clip!
- Lily Collins Steps Out Without Makeup on Set
- Robert Pattinson Moves Belongings, Dogs Out of Kristen Stewart's Home After Breakup
- McLawsuit! Singer Sues McDonald's, Claims Voice Ruined After She Swallowed Glass In Chicken Sandwich
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio