Shatner Gets Poetic With Levi Johnston
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 5th 2009 11:09AM
William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the past, but now, he brought in Shatner to take on not Palin, but her archnemesis: Levi Johnston.
Shatner was on 'The Tonight Show' on Wednesday to deliver all of the best Levi Johnston quotes, including "Is it true that fat kids never get kidnapped?" and "Maybe I'm a genius and not even know it."
As we mentioned before, the Emmy-winning actor and "master thespian" (according to Conan) is a pro at the serious-but-hysterical Twitter readings, having mastered his craft by reading the tweets of Levi's baby's grandma, Sarah Palin. See for yourself:
MORE ABOUT William Shatner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about William Shatner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Evelyn Lozada Identifies Baby Daddy: Carl Crawford of L.A. Dodgers
- Kim Kardashian Makes Fan's Night, Invites Teen to Sit With Her at Kanye West's Yeezus Concert
- Zoe Saldana Rates Crossroads Costar Britney Spears' Acting Chops
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Carrie Underwood as Maria in Sound of Music Live! Was "Painful to Watch," Tweets Star of Original Movie
- Inside Lindsay Lohan's Late Night Out at Art Basel Party in Miami—Get the Details!
- Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag: Yup, They've Talked Since the End of The Hills!