Shatner Gets Poetic With Levi Johnston
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 5th 2009 11:09AM
William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the past, but now, he brought in Shatner to take on not Palin, but her archnemesis: Levi Johnston.
Shatner was on 'The Tonight Show' on Wednesday to deliver all of the best Levi Johnston quotes, including "Is it true that fat kids never get kidnapped?" and "Maybe I'm a genius and not even know it."
As we mentioned before, the Emmy-winning actor and "master thespian" (according to Conan) is a pro at the serious-but-hysterical Twitter readings, having mastered his craft by reading the tweets of Levi's baby's grandma, Sarah Palin. See for yourself:
MORE ABOUT William Shatner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about William Shatner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 Finale Recap: Teresa vs. Teresa Showdown!
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites; Candice Accola Marries Joe King: Top Weekend Stories
- Stanley Tucci, Felicity Blunt Expecting First Child: "It's Incredible"
- Jessa Duggar’s Future Father-In-Law Defends Her Abortion Comments, Calls Her Critics ‘Hitler’s Doppelgangers’
- Family Feud: Leah & Jeremy’s Moms Duke It Out Online!
- Dwayne Johnson Attends The Japan Premiere Of ‘Hercules’ At The Toho Cinemas
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank
- WWE Diva Nattie Has Meltdown While Discussing Divorce With Husband TJ—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Jason Momoa's Audition Tape for Game of Thrones Is Even More Intense Than You Thought—Watch Now!
- Homeland: Why We Were Yelling Obscenities At Our TV Screens Tonight