Alec Baldwin Loves His 'Great' Butt
But there's one body part he's completely satisfied with: his butt. "I have a great ass, if I may say so," the '30 Rock' actor said. "That's a part of my body that needs no surgical enhancement or rearranging."
Baldwin -- who split from Kim Basinger, his wife of eight years, in 2001 -- also opens up to the magazine about if he'll ever wed again. "I had a pretty tough divorce myself, so sometimes I sit there and I go, 'Well, should I have worked it out? Maybe I should have tried harder.' It's also what you teach your children about their love lives. That's a big thing for me, to teach my daughter: No risk, no reward. I want her to realize that it's a roll of the dice. Not everybody gets so lucky, where they have a family and a marriage forever and ever."
The Emmy-winning actor isn't ruling out walking down the aisle again, if he finds the right person. "People say, 'Do I believe in getting married?' Oh yeah, of course I do. I'd love to get married again," he explained before joking: "I have to find a really rich woman so I can stay home and read books all day."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ivanka Trump Sizzles in Ivana's Dress, Stolen Straight Out of Her Mama's Closet: Pictures
- TV's Top 10 Villains: The Biggest Baddies Currently on Air, From Gotham to Game of Thrones
- Kate Hudson Shimmers in Jenny Packham Gown: See the Amazing Curve-Hugging Dress!
- Kendra Wilkinson Throws Hank Baskett Out Of The House For ?F**king A Transsexual' ? Watch The Clip
- Soup Kitchen Instead Of Prison? ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice's Attorney Begs For Halfway House Placement – So She Can Do Charity Work! Read The Letter To The Judge
- Saving Herself! Religion ?Doesn't Make' Holding Out ?Any Easier' For ?Duck Dynasty' Star Sadie Robertson
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face