Alec Baldwin Loves His 'Great' Butt
But there's one body part he's completely satisfied with: his butt. "I have a great ass, if I may say so," the '30 Rock' actor said. "That's a part of my body that needs no surgical enhancement or rearranging."
Baldwin -- who split from Kim Basinger, his wife of eight years, in 2001 -- also opens up to the magazine about if he'll ever wed again. "I had a pretty tough divorce myself, so sometimes I sit there and I go, 'Well, should I have worked it out? Maybe I should have tried harder.' It's also what you teach your children about their love lives. That's a big thing for me, to teach my daughter: No risk, no reward. I want her to realize that it's a roll of the dice. Not everybody gets so lucky, where they have a family and a marriage forever and ever."
The Emmy-winning actor isn't ruling out walking down the aisle again, if he finds the right person. "People say, 'Do I believe in getting married?' Oh yeah, of course I do. I'd love to get married again," he explained before joking: "I have to find a really rich woman so I can stay home and read books all day."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Evangeline Lilly Pregnant, Expecting Second Child — See Her Bump!
- The Bachelorette Recap: Kaitlyn Bristowe Isn't Ready for Hometown Dates, Is She?
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out in New York, Looks Gorgeous in Fitted Black Dress and Heels — Plus, That Hair!
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Katy Perry Celebrates Being Crowned One of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities By Chowing Down at Taco Bell
- Teen Wolf Season 5 Has Arrived & We Are Already Afraid of Everything—Get Scoop on What's Ahead
- These Degrassi Reunion Photos Will Make Your Life Complete, Hun!