Alec Baldwin Loves His 'Great' Butt
But there's one body part he's completely satisfied with: his butt. "I have a great ass, if I may say so," the '30 Rock' actor said. "That's a part of my body that needs no surgical enhancement or rearranging."
Baldwin -- who split from Kim Basinger, his wife of eight years, in 2001 -- also opens up to the magazine about if he'll ever wed again. "I had a pretty tough divorce myself, so sometimes I sit there and I go, 'Well, should I have worked it out? Maybe I should have tried harder.' It's also what you teach your children about their love lives. That's a big thing for me, to teach my daughter: No risk, no reward. I want her to realize that it's a roll of the dice. Not everybody gets so lucky, where they have a family and a marriage forever and ever."
The Emmy-winning actor isn't ruling out walking down the aisle again, if he finds the right person. "People say, 'Do I believe in getting married?' Oh yeah, of course I do. I'd love to get married again," he explained before joking: "I have to find a really rich woman so I can stay home and read books all day."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says