Alec Baldwin Loves His 'Great' Butt
But there's one body part he's completely satisfied with: his butt. "I have a great ass, if I may say so," the '30 Rock' actor said. "That's a part of my body that needs no surgical enhancement or rearranging."
Baldwin -- who split from Kim Basinger, his wife of eight years, in 2001 -- also opens up to the magazine about if he'll ever wed again. "I had a pretty tough divorce myself, so sometimes I sit there and I go, 'Well, should I have worked it out? Maybe I should have tried harder.' It's also what you teach your children about their love lives. That's a big thing for me, to teach my daughter: No risk, no reward. I want her to realize that it's a roll of the dice. Not everybody gets so lucky, where they have a family and a marriage forever and ever."
The Emmy-winning actor isn't ruling out walking down the aisle again, if he finds the right person. "People say, 'Do I believe in getting married?' Oh yeah, of course I do. I'd love to get married again," he explained before joking: "I have to find a really rich woman so I can stay home and read books all day."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Modeled in Three More Runway Shows in Milan: See the Pictures!
- Meagan Good Comments On Nude Photo Scandal: Sharers Should Be Ashamed
- Elle Fanning Debuts Sleek New Brunette Locks, Shoulder-Length Bob For The Boxtrolls Premiere: See the Hairstyle
- Teresa Giudice's Legal Crisis Manager Wants ?The View' To Hire Her To Revamp Show ? ?I Expect A Call,' She Says
- Pierce Brosnan A Silver Fox On The Hawaiian Shores, Celebrating His Wife Keely Shaye Smith's 51st Birthday
- ?Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer Breaks Down Over Heartbreaking Custody Battle With Ex Corey Simms: ?I Can't Imagine Not Being The One Taking Care Of Her!'
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Kenny Chesney shows party-time peers the way on new album, 'The Big Revival'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Watch the Scandal Season 3 Gag Reel to Find Out Who Screws Up Their Lines the Most—Even Olivia Pope Gets Tongue-Tied!
- TV Reporter Quits Job On-Air to Lead Alaska's Marijuana Legalization Campaign: "F--k It, I Quit"
- 7 Things Friends Fans Still Argue About Ten Years Later