TLC Wants to Question Hailey Glassman, Michael Lohan About Jon Gosselin
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 6th 2009 06:59AM
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, and the network -- which produces 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' -- is calling upon his maybe-girlfriend Hailey Glassman and his celebrity BFF Michael Lohan to be their witnesses, RadarOnline.com reports.
Lawyers for TLC will depose Glassman and Lohan, along with Gosselin's bodyguard, his lawyer Mark Heller and others in their case against the Octo-Dad.
TLC believes that Gosselin has been in breach of contract by accepting money from other networks for appearances.
Jon and Kate Gosselin
Jon Gosselin visits a Manhattan synagogue on November 1, 2009 in New York City. Jon Gosselin Visits A Manhattan Synagogue Streets of Manhattan New York, NY United States November 1, 2009 Photo by Soul Brother/FilmMagic.com To license this image (58802447), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jamie Foxx Parties With Rolling Stone in NYC
- Maya Rudolph, Danny McBride Recreate Awkward Family Photos for Hilarious GQ Shoot
- Amar'e Stoudemire's Wife Alexis Welch Gives Birth to Baby Boy!
- No Background Check Done On Michael Jackson’s Doctor, Lawyer Says
- ‘They Worry Too Much’: Jack Osbourne Reveals Why He Doesn’t Tell His Family What’s Really Going On With His Multiple Sclerosis
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?