TLC Wants to Question Hailey Glassman, Michael Lohan About Jon Gosselin
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 6th 2009 06:59AM
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, and the network -- which produces 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' -- is calling upon his maybe-girlfriend Hailey Glassman and his celebrity BFF Michael Lohan to be their witnesses, RadarOnline.com reports.
Lawyers for TLC will depose Glassman and Lohan, along with Gosselin's bodyguard, his lawyer Mark Heller and others in their case against the Octo-Dad.
TLC believes that Gosselin has been in breach of contract by accepting money from other networks for appearances.
Jon and Kate Gosselin
Jon Gosselin visits a Manhattan synagogue on November 1, 2009 in New York City. Jon Gosselin Visits A Manhattan Synagogue Streets of Manhattan New York, NY United States November 1, 2009 Photo by Soul Brother/FilmMagic.com To license this image (58802447), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gabrielle Carteris Is Open to a Beverly Hills, 90210 Reunion: It "Could Be Interesting"
- Edward Norton, Shauna Robertson's Baby Name: 22-Month Old Son Is Atlas
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Claudia Jordan Flirts With Porsha Williams' Ex Kordell Stewart
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
- Can Parks and Rec's Leslie Knope Accomplish the Impossible? And What Do Flying Robots Have to Do With It?
- Glee First Listen: Whoa, the "New" New Directions Sound Amazing at Invitationals!
- Favorite Humans Alert! Ben McKenzie and Robin Lord Taylor Drop Scoop on Baddies Headed to Gotham