TLC Wants to Question Hailey Glassman, Michael Lohan About Jon Gosselin
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 6th 2009 06:59AM
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, and the network -- which produces 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' -- is calling upon his maybe-girlfriend Hailey Glassman and his celebrity BFF Michael Lohan to be their witnesses, RadarOnline.com reports.
Lawyers for TLC will depose Glassman and Lohan, along with Gosselin's bodyguard, his lawyer Mark Heller and others in their case against the Octo-Dad.
TLC believes that Gosselin has been in breach of contract by accepting money from other networks for appearances.
Jon and Kate Gosselin
Jon Gosselin visits a Manhattan synagogue on November 1, 2009 in New York City. Jon Gosselin Visits A Manhattan Synagogue Streets of Manhattan New York, NY United States November 1, 2009 Photo by Soul Brother/FilmMagic.com To license this image (58802447), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adele's Long-Awaited Album Due Out in November, Songstress Working With Danger Mouse and Max Martin!
- MTV VMAs 2015: Performers, Presenters, and More Highlights to Expect
- Donald Trump Mocks Asians During Campaign Rally: "We Want Deal!"
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball