TLC Wants to Question Hailey Glassman, Michael Lohan About Jon Gosselin
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 6th 2009 06:59AM
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, and the network -- which produces 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' -- is calling upon his maybe-girlfriend Hailey Glassman and his celebrity BFF Michael Lohan to be their witnesses, RadarOnline.com reports.
Lawyers for TLC will depose Glassman and Lohan, along with Gosselin's bodyguard, his lawyer Mark Heller and others in their case against the Octo-Dad.
TLC believes that Gosselin has been in breach of contract by accepting money from other networks for appearances.
Jon and Kate Gosselin
Jon Gosselin visits a Manhattan synagogue on November 1, 2009 in New York City. Jon Gosselin Visits A Manhattan Synagogue Streets of Manhattan New York, NY United States November 1, 2009 Photo by Soul Brother/FilmMagic.com To license this image (58802447), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Diddy as Prince, Ellen as Nicki! See Celebs Dressed as Other Stars For Halloween
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine