The Duhamel-Stripper Tabloid Saga Continues
Duhamel has vehemently denied any accusations from Forrester, saying through his rep that "this is not the first nor will it be the last time that a stripper was paid a large amount of money to sell a false story about a celebrity." He goes on to call Forrester's claims "absolutely ridiculous."
Duhamel's wife Fergie agrees, saying via a statement that the "allegations are nonsense."
Forrester, a 34-year-old Atlanta dancer, has kept pressing her claims, though. On a radio appearance on Thursday (via Us), Forrester said she and Duhamel ""had lots of sex" while he was in town, and that Duhamel dodged her questions about his relationship.
"After he told me his real name, I asked, 'Are you Fergie's husband?' And he was like, 'You know what you know,'" Forrester claims. Her lawyer also claims that Duhamel "kept waking her up to have more sex" during their alleged trysts at the St. Regis Hotel in Atlanta.
Forrester even reportedly took a polygraph test to prove her claims, and allegedly passed it.
Duhamel and Fergie married in January of this year after getting engaged in December of 2007.
MORE ABOUT Josh Duhamel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Josh Duhamel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Prequel to Film in New Zealand
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition