The Duhamel-Stripper Tabloid Saga Continues
Duhamel has vehemently denied any accusations from Forrester, saying through his rep that "this is not the first nor will it be the last time that a stripper was paid a large amount of money to sell a false story about a celebrity." He goes on to call Forrester's claims "absolutely ridiculous."
Duhamel's wife Fergie agrees, saying via a statement that the "allegations are nonsense."
Forrester, a 34-year-old Atlanta dancer, has kept pressing her claims, though. On a radio appearance on Thursday (via Us), Forrester said she and Duhamel ""had lots of sex" while he was in town, and that Duhamel dodged her questions about his relationship.
"After he told me his real name, I asked, 'Are you Fergie's husband?' And he was like, 'You know what you know,'" Forrester claims. Her lawyer also claims that Duhamel "kept waking her up to have more sex" during their alleged trysts at the St. Regis Hotel in Atlanta.
Forrester even reportedly took a polygraph test to prove her claims, and allegedly passed it.
Duhamel and Fergie married in January of this year after getting engaged in December of 2007.
MORE ABOUT Josh Duhamel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Josh Duhamel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- James Franco to Teach High School Film Course
- Watch 'Empire's' New Season 2 Promo
- Queen Elizabeth Found a Mistake in 'Downton Abbey'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Steve Is Breaking Up Liztin, Bless Him
- Emily Ratajkowski Is Sick of 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the Bane of My Existence'
- Sorry, New 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Spoilers Hint to Gregory, Not Negan