Sarah Jessica Parker Tells 'Truth' Behind Surrogate Pregnancy
"I knew there would be lots of opinions about, 'Well, why didn't you adopt? Why didn't you do this? Why didn't you do that?' and the truth of the matter is, it wasn't one or the other for us," she explains.
ABC via Getty Images
ABC via Getty Images
The couple's twins, Marion and Tabitha, were born on June 22 in Ohio. They also have a 6-year-old son, James.
Parker hints they may not be done yet. "This isn't the period at the end of the sentence."
Having two babies at home means plenty of diaper changes, but Parker admits a curious obsession:"I love the smell of diapers; I even like when they're wet and you smell them all warm liked a baked good. I love the smell of Balmex. Love it."
Elsewhere in the Elle interview, SJP slaps down rumors she and her 'Sex' pal Kim Cattrall are feuding. "I don't think anybody wants to believe that I love Kim," she says, before adding "I adore her."
Cattrall is so important to the 'Sex' empire that SJP says she "wouldn't have done the movie without her." There was friction between the pair before making the first film, which was released in 2008, but not this time around.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alex Trebek raps the 'Fresh Prince' theme song on 'Jeopardy'
- Journey drummer Deen Castronovo in jail for rape
- Jeremy Renner responds to gay rumors
- 'Zoo' Boss Compares CBS's New Summer Thriller to "a Really Good Beach Read"
- Halle Berry, Anna Faris, Patricia Arquette Discuss Hollywood's Woman Problem
- CBS Entertainment Chief and "Loudmouthed Feminist" Nina Tassler Reveals the Strategy Behind 'Supergirl' Gamble
- 'BoJack Horseman' Season 2 Trailer Celebrates More Regrettable Life Choices
- Paul Rudd Faces a Trial By Water in This Cool 'Ant-Man' Clip
- First Look at 'Star Trek 3,' Plus Director Justin Lin Confirms Title