Place Your Bids on Tila Tequila's Bust
By Liana Maeby Posted Nov 6th 2009 03:05PM
Have you ever wanted to own Tila Tequila's breasts? Well, now you can – in a manner of speaking. The well-endowed TV personality is auctioning off a one-of-a-kind plaster cast of her upper torso, and the booby bidding is underway. And there's just one day left!
Give Your Breast Bid
Whose boobs? MySpace Queen Tila Tequila's
Keep A Breast Foundation
Keep A Breast Foundation
Keep A Breast has been creating chest casts for most of this decade, exhibiting them in art benefits across the globe. Other cast donors featured in the current auction include Crystal Harris and Cristal Camden of Playboy Mansion series 'The Girls Next Door' and swimsuit model Corrin Caldwell. Celebrities Dita Von Teese, Katy Perry and Pink have all contributed in the past.
Each breast cast is hand painted by an artist, and the foundation draws from some of the most progressive craftsmen working today. Tila's cast was given a glittery coat in cherry red by San Diego tattoo artist Randy Janson. In addition to promising a personal phone call to the winner, Ms. Tequila included a flirty message on her ebay auction page, taunting: "Here's your chance to finally lay your head on my bosom, or do whatever else you wanna do with it! Come on fellas....this is for charity and your once in a lifetime chance to say you own Tila Tequila's boobies!"
And who could argue with such a persuasive message? After 144 bids, Tila's mold is currently pulling in $110,000. The auction ends Saturday, so it's only a matter of days before some lucky fan is up a set of celebrity boobs. And how does Tila feel about all this? According to her blog, she's excited to be working with the foundation, and hopes to be able to give more women a shot at life.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood Says "Mean People Need Jesus," Selena Gomez Curses Onstage: Top 5 Weekend Stories
- Miley Cyrus Rocks a Blonde Bob at a Christmas Music Festival: Picture
- Prince Harry's South Pole Excursion Delayed Due to Inclement Weather
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- WWE Diva Nattie Has to Euthanize Her Cat Because of Serious Health Issues—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- A Fan Favorite Dies on Once Upon a Time, Brody Chooses a Side in Homeland and More OMG TV Moments
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Celebrates Baby Shower at His Beverly Hills Home