Ten Celebrities Who Need To Join Twitter
1. Robert Pattinson - We're well aware that Rob is completely against joining Twitter, but we want to know what he and Kristen Stewart really talk about. "@KStewart Did we get married last night? Just checking .. 3 tabloids think so. Ha!" or "Did you see those fans?! When did we get famous?" And of course, he'd probably tweet about his love life. "Girls only love Edward. :( "
2. Megan Fox - Honestly, every word out of her mouth usually leaves us questioning her intentions, so we'd love to see how the (sometimes) foul-mouthed beauty would fair with 140 characters. Can you imagine reading, "I just beat Shia at a burping contest," or "Sorry @MichaelBay -- Seriously, I love you (and please don't kill me off in the new Transformers.)" Okay, we can see why her PR team might be keeping her from Twitter, but she'd always give us something to talk about.
3. Victoria Beckham - Just like her Spice Girls persona, Victoria would probably be talking posh fashion all day long. "So many Birkin bags to choose from .. help!" or "Don't believe the tabloids. I eat. Heading to dinner with David now. Xoxo."
4. Angelina Jolie - Angelina balances her life as an actress, ambassador, lover and a mother -- so why not add Twitter? She has of six children and probably plenty of adventures to tweet about. If she and Brad Pitt joined Twitter, they would trump Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore (minus the infamous underwear photos.)
Sample tweets: "Ugh. Tabloids. If I had a dime for every story written about us breaking up, I'd be able to feed millions of starving children," or "@JenAniston We're cool, right?" And of course, she's always doing charity work, so Twitter would be a perfect outlet for her. "Just visited orphans in Jordon. They need your help. Here's how you can give back..." (Seriously, Angie, you can thank us later.)
5. Matthew McConaughey - Even though he's denounced ever joining Twitter, we're pretty sure he'd be a proud papa uploading photos of his son, Levi. But outside of that, he'd probably just talk about his surfing and beach fun. "No shirt. No shoes. No service? Can we pass a bill to fix that?"
6. Gary Busey - The veteran actor doesn't have a filter, so we wouldn't be surprised to see: "Where am I? Where are you? There are aliens in my lips."
7. Amy Winehouse - Although she has an "official" account, it's definitely too coherent to be her. (It's likely run by her label.) She needs a personal account with tweets that reflect the reckless, wild lifestyle she's known for. "Blaaaaaaake! sad;lfkjasd."
8. Whitney Houston - We can only imagine Whitney's posts, if Twitter had existed during the infamous "crack is wack" fiasco. Her tweets would probably be tamer now, but we can't help but wonder what crazy things Whitney would write about. Maybe she'd be weighing in on the recent Rihanna interviews about Chris Brown. "@Rihanna You go girl! Don't let a man bring you down."
9. George Clooney - He is amusing and handsome on film, so yes, we secretly want to know if he'd be the same way on Twitter. "@BradPitt Don't worry man -- I won't tell Angelina you almost left without Knox." or "Date night with Elisabetta. Am I finally settling down?"
10. Heidi Klum - Heidi loves to disclose everything about her life during interviews and isn't even shy when it comes to talking about her sex life. We'd love to see what the mother, model and 'Project Runway' host would write. "Just gave birth two weeks ago. Back in my regular clothes and ready to hit the runway," "@Seal Hey sexy!" or "Good night twit fans - Auf Wiedersehen."
Sean Kingston, TwitPic.com
Kim Kardashian, Twitpic.com
Holly Madison, Twitpic.com
Ashton Kutcher, Twitpic.com
Alicia Keys, Twitpic.com
Paris Hilton, Twitpic.com
Bridget Marquardt, Twitpic.com
Jessica Simpson, Twitpic.com
Ricky Martin, Twitpic.com
Heidi Montag, Twitpic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Gathers for Private Wake
- WWE Star ‘Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Invite Shows How Tight Guest List Is