PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Rihanna, Mariah, Anderson and Taylor
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 8th 2009 09:00AM
It's been a busy week in Hollywoodland. Rihanna sat down with Diane Sawyer to talk about the night Chris Brown attacked her. Mariah Carey showed off her curves while filming a music video on the beach. We looked at the Internet's quest to out Anderson Cooper and Taylor Swift hosted 'Saturday Night Live.' What did PopEater readers think of all these stories? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· Rihanna broke her silence on the night her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown, attacked her. Is it good to finally hear her side of things? Eighty-five percent of readers say it is. Get the Story and Vote
· During her interview with Diane Sawyer, Rihanna admitted that Brown hit her on multiple occasions. But that revelation didn't surprise 81 percent of PopEater voters.
· Readers were split about whether or not she should have spoken out sooner since the assault occurred in February -- 51 percent said no, the rest said yes. Get the Story and Vote
· Chris Brown also sat down with MTV to discuss the night, despite the fact that he has talked about it before. Is he trying to steal Rihanna's thunder? While 69 percent say he shouldn't have done the interview this week, 56 percent believe he did it for damage control and not because he wanted to be a jerk. Get the Story and Vote
· In more frivolous news, Mariah Carey filmed a video on the beach wearing a skimpy one-piece that showed off her curves. And 53 percent of voters think that the 'Hero' singer has still got it. Get the Story and Vote
· It's become a quest for certain blogs on the Internet to out Anderson Cooper. But 51 percent of over 129K hadn't hear rumors about the CNN anchor's sexuality. Furthermore, 91 percent of 131K don't think the media should pry into it. Get the Story and Vote
· Russell Brand says Katy Perry keeps him monogamous. Would she do the same for you? Seventy-three percent believe she would. However, 89 percent wouldn't want to settle down with Russell Brand. Get the Story and Vote
· Taylor Swift performed on 'Saturday Night Live,' this week. Were PopEater readers planning to watch? Only 41 percent said they were, the rest were not.
· Lindsay Lohan used Twitter to insult her father Michael Lohan, branding him a loser. We wanted to know that regardless of his actions (he leaked taped recordings of his daughter's cries for help), should she be calling him names on Twitter? According to 81 percent of you, she shouldn't.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Lady Gaga continues to dress in an unusual fashion by wearing a lace dress to dinner at Balans restaurant in London.
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Mama June Announces Daughter Anna Cardwell's Second Pregnancy: "They Are Too Young to Have Another One"
- Tea Leoni Brings Costar Boyfriend Tim Daly as Her White House Correspondents' Dinner Date: Pic
- Sophia Bush Helps Raise Money For Late Ex Dan Fredinburg's Charity Following His Tragic Death on Mt. Everest