Susan Boyle Coming to 'Dancing With The Stars'
Boyle's fame began when she sang on 'Talent' and shocked audiences with a beautiful rendition of 'I Dreamed a Dream.' Once the video clip hit YouTube, she sailed through to the finals. (Watch clips of her on the show.)
While Boyle is on the 'DWTS' set, she may have a run-in with competitor Kelly Osbourne's mom, Sharon Osbourne. The 'America's Got Talent' judge -- who has come to the set to cheer her daughter on this season -- recently lashed out against Boyle on Sirius radio's Opie & Anthony show. Get the story.
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Stephen Lovekin, Getty Images
Sean Gallup, Getty Images
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Lester Cohen, WireImage
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Rocks a Retro Bikini While Hanging With Michelle Rodriguez on a Yacht in Dubai ? Yep, That's Right
- New "Normal-Sized" Doll Named Lammily Comes With Cellulite Stickers -- and Kids Like Her More Than Barbie: Watch!
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Trailer: Christian Grey Asks "Do You Trust Me?"
- 4 Latest Developments In Bill Cosby Scandal: Comic Takes Stage As New Accusers Emerge, & More
- It's A Boy! Or Girl? Kourtney Kardashian's Baby's Gender Revealed
- Too Much Pressure? Leah Messer Quits ?Teen Mom 2' Amid Divorce Rumors
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
- Norman Lear: Possible 'All in the Family' reboot for 2015
- One Direction Takes You on Five Dates in "Night Changes" Music Video—Watch It Now!
- Robin Williams' Son Zak Williams Says Family Is ''Acclimating to the New Normal'' After Father's Death
- See Kourtney Kardashian's Third Child for the First Time—Baby Revealed in Adorable Kourtney & Khloé Take Clip!