Taylor Lautner Keeps Losing His Shirt (Not That We Mind)
Taylor Lautner fans will see a whole lot of Taylor when 'New Moon' hits theaters. Even the newly bulked-up star has to laugh at one (of many) shirtless scene where he whips off his shirt to tend to a Kristen Stewart head-wound.
"I start laughing so hard every time I see that scene," Lautner related at the 'New Moon' press day. "'Oh you're bleeding? Okay let me fix it.' It's so embarrassing."
Lautner explains there is a reason why his werewolf character doesn't wear a lot of clothes. His character's body temperature is 108 degrees and he's always turning into a wolf -- which rips up all his clothes.
How did he put on the muscles? "Definitely not" steroids, he laughs. Instead it was the old-fashioned way -- heading to the gym five times a week for workouts, a personal trainer and eating a ton.
"Getting in the gym was easy for me but the eating was pretty hard," says Lautner, who realized that he had to eat 3,200 calories a day just to maintain his weight during this period. "And I wasn't trying to maintain, I was trying to gain. So I was putting something in my mouth every two hours." This is not an easy task for the young Hollywood star on the go. "I'm in downtown L.A. going from meeting to meeting and I would literally have to carry a little baggie full of beef patties, raw almonds, sweet potatoes," says Lautner. "So it's not like every two hours I was eating ice cream."
As to the rumor that the stud will not be showing his famous pecs again onscreen -- breath a sigh of relief ladies since it's not true "I believe I was quoted as saying, 'I will never take my shirt off for a movie ever again.' " Lautner says. "I didn't say that. If I have to, if the character requires it. I will." Amen to that.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- 'American Idol' Finalist Sam Woolf Rejects 'Heartthrob' Status: 'It's Weird'
- HBO's Canadian Organ Traffickers Doc Wins Edward R. Murrow Award
- Safdie Brothers Complete Filming 'Heaven Knows What'
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime