Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks Split
Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks have decided to part ways, a source told PEOPLE. The source went on to say, "This was mutual. They needed some time apart." The pair first walked the red carpet together last year at the CMA Awards after getting close while touring with Brad Paisley.
Both are still scheduled to attend the Country Music Association Awards on Wednesday. Wicks is on deck to cover the red carpet for "Entertainment Tonight" while Hough is slated to present.
At one point the couple was even contemplating marriage. Hough told PEOPLE, "The first date we had we both had that feeling like we were going to fall in love with each other."
Hough is widely recognized for being a two-time winner of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" as well as being a successful recording artist. Her self-entitled debut album was released in 2008, debuting at #1on the Billboard Country Album chart.
Timing issues have caused the couple to part ways amicably.
MORE ABOUT Julianne Hough
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Julianne Hough Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- Demi Lovato Sets Record Straight on Health Scare
- Hilary Duff on Marriage, Divorce? and Aaron Carter
- Is Bradley Cooper's GF Suki Waterhouse Kissing Another Man?